HubSpot Ideas

andrewnadeau

Expose Bounced Globally as a HubSpot Contact Property

It is great that HubSpot tells you that a contact has bounced globally across HubSpot users, however, there is no way to push this information into Salesforce.

I'd like "Bounced Globally" to be available as a HubSpot Contact Property, so I can create a Smart List and then sync this data to Salesforce in real-time so that our sales team can action on it.

10 Kommentare
LKW
Mitglied

Love this idea!

A running smart list of Global Bounces would be most helpful and less work!

bcornman
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Yes seconding this idea!

mitchellkp
Stratege/Strategin

Oh my this would make cleaning up outdated contacts so much easier!

JRastafari
Mitglied

This would make life much easier

MLevine1
Mitglied

Yes! This would be great. 

mrspabs
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

Yes would love this.

Doc-97ThFloor
Mitglied

Why is this not already baked in to the software? This needs upvoting? 

Wow. I accidentally run into so many of our contacts that are bounced globally. Not being able to to sort/search these is a joke, especially when HS charges by the contact.

lisaw
Teilnehmer/-in

Salesforce already has the capability to flag a contact's email address once it has bounced if the email is sent from within Salesforce. It would be great if there were a way to link this with Hubspot integration so it would sync automatically and update in Salesforce when a contact bounces from an email sent and tracked/logged with SalesPro without having to run a list. Please hurry! 🙂

christine2020
Mitglied

We need this! We are paying for contacts that we can't market to, so we need a way to delete them without having to check it after every email we send out

KPorter4
Mitglied

Yes - Please make this available!