HubSpot Ideas

Viilto

Exporting sequence performance data

At the moment it's not possible to export the sequence performance data. We have now 2000 contacts in multiple sequences that I have to go through manually to know which contacts replied and which not.

16 Replies
NMoews

We have the same problem. We also have to go through the single contacts manually to know which contact replied or read the message, which contacts bounced etc. 

There is definetly a need for something like the performance data export from marketing mails. We need to see performance data on contact level in one list to see where we have further to do's. 

ACelik

This would be a major improvement

PTI

We have the problem as well! A solution to export the data would be much appreciated!

WChowdhury

I also think a feauture like this would help a lot!

POmari

The performance data export from marketing mails is a very great tool I would definitely like to see for the sequences too. It would save a lot of work and time.

BrentWhitfield

We prefer sequences for outbound mail campaigns and need the export stats capability.

SGale8

We really need this feature also!!! Please HubSpot!!

lancito

WE NEED THIS!

That fact that HubSpot doesn't have an easy way to export Sequence performance metrics is appalling. For a product this mature. No way to do deeper analysis on Sequence performance? So now I have to manually move that data to Excel? Wow.  Makes me miss Customer.io...Really not looking for reasons to switch, but they keep giving me some *sigh*. Product owner if you are listening....Make it so!

oliviatmktg

How in the world is there no way to export data out of sequences? Does HubSpot not realize we need to analyze data and metrics? Can you stop spending money on Inbound and famous guests who likely have never touched a CRM in their life and focus your dollars on true R&D? 😭

WVertriest

Up for this feature

APVonLosch

Double up for this feature

LFinken

A solution to export the data would be much appreciated!

Just adding a means to export contacts that have opened once you click the percentge or count from the performance summary.  This would be a huge timesaver.  Thank you for considering

JJohnson389

I am currently running into this issue as I look to clean up our database. There should be a way to export sequence metrics and also detailed performace and associated contact info. (a list of who replied, opened etc).  Would be appreciated!

AdeBeaudéan

How is it now available yes?!
We all need this!

NFreedman

Need this!

LVignoles

my company need to export the data from a sequence to know how many times the enrolled contacts have opened our communications from that sequence. We need this export to have a list and not go one by one contact.