Exporting notes

I know there are already several other posts about exporting notes. I just want Hubspot to tell us:  are you developing this? Why isn't it possible?

Yes there are third-party applications, but it would be GREAT if we didn't need them.

I was dismayed to discover that notes are not exportable, much less images. As a result, "Notes" have become useless for me. I'm going to stop using them. I will have to create a bunch of other properties to hold what I used to put in Notes. :-/ 

HubSpot updates
2 Replies
Regular Contributor

The utility of "Notes" keeps shrinking. 

To date, I've been using it to post links and images.  On a computer, you can click through on the links, and see the images. 

On the Hubspot app, you cannot click through on the links. ! 

You can see the images ONLY if they are uploaded from your computer, not copy-pasted.  And then, only if I click on the .jpeg attachment.

My hope was to post information here which would enable my colleagues in the field to locate a potential client.  In other words, if all else fails,  here are instructions, location information, a photo of what the place looks like. 

I just realized they can't access anything through links and hardly through images.  You're limited in Notes to text only.  (and remember, the text is not exportable).

Regular Contributor

Not being able to even click through on the link .... now that was surprising.