HubSpot Ideas

zab

Exporting Sales Productivity Data

Currently, under the sales platform, if I go to Dashboards and go to the Productivity section, if I click "Quick view" after scrolling over "Call" or "Email," then I see a list of the activities.  I would like to be able to download this data.

9 Comentarios
Jounih
Miembro

Agree, I would be especially interested in call data to find out which weekdays and time of day are the best for reaching customers.

Nradford
Miembro

Yes, this would be a fantastic addition! Thumbing up.

shirleyfrancis
Miembro

Would love to be able to do this

EricBshaw
Miembro

This is something i would like as well

mkastens
Participante

Critical in our world! I need to be able to create a report that shows the detail and engagement notes behind the "Quick View" 

EWien
HubSpot Employee

I have had a couple of customers call in about a feature like this!

Especially if we're on a custom report editor, and go to export the data, the resulting CSV just exports the underlying deals data, same as if you created a deals view using the filters that the report is using. It does not export the values calculated by the report, which seems to be the valuable information our users are looking for 🙂

shirleyfrancis
Miembro

@EWien will this ever be available? All the infomration is already in the system

rickuz
Participante

Yes. We need this. We are a Hubspot customer with Marketing Professional and we swtiched from Sugar CRM to theHubspot CRM. In Sugar CRM we had the ability to export sales activity for each rep, including how many calls they made, the outcome, notes on the call, meetings secheduled and held, emails sent, etc. It's very surprising that there is not this option in Hubspot. The dashboard reports are nice, but sometimes you want to put data in a spreadsheet. 

SydneyNuckolls
Miembro

I completely agree with rickuz. It would be incredibly helpful to export sales activity for each rep, including how many calls they made, the outcome, notes on the call, meetings secheduled and held, emails sent, etc. Please add this functionality.