HubSpot Ideas

claw

Exporting Knowledge Base articles

It will be nice if there's an option to export KB articles 🙂 As we do have the option to do so in website pages, landing pages and blogs.

58 Commentaires
Kmoloo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

This is a must-have

katclark
Participant

Yes, please

Emeric
Participant

I strongly agree. I'd need this feature to sync/export the customers knowledge base to an internal knowledge base for my team.

MeredithB
Participant

This would be incredibly useful to our organization. We would like to do a complete audit of our knowledge base, with various teams contributing to edits and updates. It would be easiest to do that in a shared google document, and then going back into hubspot to make the changes. As of now, we have to click into each article individually, copy and paste into a shared doc, then go back and edit...

ConnorD
Membre

Couldn't agree more with this! We want to be able to print our Knowledge Base articles for some of our customer base. Please, please strongly consider adding print functionality to the KB.

Sindy
Membre

Need this, I moved from Zendesk to Hubspot KB and Zendesk can support this. 

michaelbishop
Membre

It's been about a year since this idea was submitted.  Is there an update?

markezing
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

This will help us to sell more Service Hub and offer KB as part of retainer 

finnruijter
Membre

Yes please. 🙂

salil
Participant

Upvoting this idea

Marcelle
Membre

Upvoting this idea. It's a must.

danslb
Membre

Upvoting, please add this feature. As well as being able to export a list of the articles. 

NicolasChoupin
Contributeur

Upvoted, this would be really useful !

eduesing
Membre

Agree with this being a very valuable add!! 

MissTipsi
Contributeur de premier rang

Another upvote here. Document 360 allows this which means we can create a PDF manual which some of our customers really need due to high staff turnover. This would really make their personnel onboarding so much easier.

a_savelieva
Membre

For anyone looking to export their knowledge base to a CSV file, another Service Hub account, or another help desk, you may try the Help Desk Migration service.

It's a third-party integration, and there's a one-time fee involved. But it can export knowledge base and other help desk data. I hope this was useful.

Overall, I think that being able to export an article as a PDF file would be pretty neat.

ValentinaKnolyx
Membre

It would be a great idea! We need this!

MissTipsi
Contributeur de premier rang

Am told they are working on an export to .csv but unfortunately don't think will solve our issue.

I tried the Help Desk Migration mentioned by @a_savelieva yesterday seeing whether I could then convert the .csv to PDF, but the CSV export is a HTML export, when we need formatted text.

To clarify for Hubspot staff, we don't need clients to be able to export to PDF for their own purposes from their side, but we do need to be able to export to PDF from our side in order to make that available to clients.

pualu
Membre

Absolutely. It seems like a risk to create a KB in Hubspot and not being able to export if need be (e.g our own backups, easy access in places with limited/nonexistent internet access). A nice added option would be exporting by cathegory/group.

I agree with @MissTipsi that this is needed internally for our service team, not for clients reading our articles. If this was to be available for clients too, I hope it would have an option for us to disable it.. 😄

Stijn
Participant

It also would be nice to export the list of articles, including the Insights data. Like marketing emails. Anybody found a workaround for that?