HubSpot Ideas

abrow

Exported report fields with 'No Value' should be left blank, they shouldn't state 'No Value'

Exported reports use to have blank cells upon exporting if there was no data for that value. Now they explicitly state 'No Value' which prevents easy analysis of numeric data. Please just leave these fields blank (nearly every system you ever export data from leaves fields blank, otherwise it looks like someone literally entered 'No Value' into your database and that is not the case).

9 Replies
Annie-L
Participant

Yes please, if the cells don't have a value, leave it as blank so we can have formulas running for this. 

jvanommering
Participant

Need to have the option for it to be blank!

MDC_PACE
Participant

I second the motion. Please give us this option.

Edsby

+1. Please do not insert a "(No value)" value onscreen and in exports if there's no value in a property.

EJohnson29

+1 Please do not insert a "(No value)" value onscreen and in exports if there's no value in a property.

LDowdy
Contributor

Why did someone think it is better to insert data into a Blank field???  How is that better?  Did that help one person?

Please rethink this.  If a field is blank.... leave it blank.

Or someone please tell me there is a work around for this.

Very much appreciate if there is a solution.  We are on Enterprise and really don't want to have to remove all these fields that are blank.

Thanks

TH7
Contributor

Yes, please. This is so annoying to clean.

CHarper92

Just adding my 2 cents that yes...blank fields should be left blank...

For those using google sheets, pop your raw data into 1 tab and you can then use this formula in a 2nd tab to pull the data dropping the (No value)

=arrayformula(substitute(QUERY({Insert your range},"select *",1),"(No value)",""))

LBouchet1
Participant

I would like this, too. My exported report is full of cells with '(No Value)' I have to edit it before I can send on internally.