HubSpot Ideas

erica11

Export top links clicked report

It would be great if you could export the top links clicked report. Very frustating that you can't. I often need to work out average clicks per link or do further analysis on the link report which isn't possible at the moment. You can export this info in MailChimp.

8 Replies
Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback @erica11. While this isn't immediately on the roadmap we are working on improving the flexibility of email reporting data which may enable this in the future. As we have more news on this we'll keep you posted. Thanks!

SamanthaA
HubSpot Employee

Just to clarify, this feature is available. You can export the top clicked links of a singular marketing email in a PDF format by opening the performance page of the email, pressing Export > Performance charts. You can specify to only export the Top clicked links if you'd like.

However, I would like to suggest that our product team please introduce the ability to export these links in CSV format. Thank you!

Servoflo

When you export the list of contacts who clicked on links in my email, it does not include which link they clicked on. This would be valuable and helpful. It's very annoying to have to look manually. Constant Contact has this feature and it's great.

radapop
HubSpot Product Team

I think it would be great to have a report that shows top-clicked links per email

AllutaGoniwe

I agree, it would be great to be able to extract a report on top clicks, as well as a report on which links contacts clicked on in the overall email. For reporting purpose, I currently need to make lists to document generate which contacts clicked on which links. Having the option to export a more detailed report would be life changing. 😁

MPapayani

Would be grat to have top links clicked report for dashboards.

WYork
Participant

Are there any updates on being able to export the top clicked links of emails in Excel format? It is nice to be able to do it in the PDF but this makes it hard to aggregate data across emails. 

Thanks. 

KindraWP
Participant

Also interested in seeing if there are any updates to this!