HubSpot Ideas

mgandi

Export report charts as JPG

Hello All,

I'm frequently reporting metrics on our marketing activities and for that I use the nicely drafted charts available in HubSpot. However, not everyone has access to HubSpot in my company but I share these data with them. I would like to have a new option in the Actions menu of a report to "Export to JPG" which would simply do a screen capture of the current report (with the same size and resolution every time) and ask me where I want to save it.

Would that be possible, please?

9 Comentários
Parisa
Membro

Having same issue! inlcluding the charts (and only the data) would be very helpful. 

Gtaylor0
Membro

This is a great idea.  Many of our executives do not have access to HubSpot, but expect to see beautiful reports as those created within HubSpot.  It would be awesome if we could print these out with the details.   Please put this on your radar!  Thanks  Ginny

ALindroos
Membro

One of my customers is having the same issue. They need to report to several stakeholders (different charts) and pictures would help them a lot.

Gtaylor0
Membro
I agree totally. Being able to capture the graph/chart off your dashboard and paste it into an email would be fabulous. Right now I'm screen shotting my dashboard, pasting it into Paint, cropping then pasting it into an email for my boss to see.
TSteele
Membro

I'm recreating these reports in Excel right now. This seems like a fairly basic function to add, and it would save a lot of time!

Parisa
Membro
Thank you
Terryhowe99
Membro

No brainer to add this function.  Please!  Don't make us redo charts a second time!

CMitchell6
Membro

There is a workaround for this. When you go to email a report to someone you can click preview on the bottom right and it will open an interactive chart in a new tab which can then be saved as a PNG or JPG or PDF from your browser. 

However, it would be more ideal if this could be done directly from the platform and also to scale to show all the plot points especially if you have a lot of columns. 

gcollette
Participante

@CMitchell6 great workaround! Thanks for sharing!