HubSpot Ideas

kmbutler56

Export landing-page specific performance data tables, i.e. sources, to .xls or .csv

Please implement the ability to export landing page performance data tables, i.e. source view, to .xls or .csv.

View we would like to export to .csv or .xlsView we would like to export to .csv or .xls

We have a use case where we compile data from HubSpot into broader campaign reports. We require detailed "submission by source" data (i.e. by other campaigns, UTM source/medium, direct, referral, paid search, etc.). This data lives within a specific landing page's performance view, but the data table is NOT exportable to .xls or .csv. So we resort to manual entry, copy/paste, or screenshotting the table which is a bad end user experience.

2 Replies
MusicMarketer78
Contributor

Yes! Please make this exportable or able to be pulled into a custom dashboard report - by individual landing page! We need page-level reporting detail for dashboards relating to campaigns. 

KDunne
Participant

Hi there, 

I am a relatively new user and have been shocked to find out this issue exists. Exporting landing by traffic by source is imperative. The data is right there! Please make it possible to export ASAP.