HubSpot Ideas

aalazzaz

Export form submissions filtered by date

Hi. I would like to have the ability to export submissions to one/multiple forms filtered by a date range. Currently, the system only allows form submissions for all time, but it would be nice to export submissions for a specific date range.

Thank you. 

42 Replies
liangsj
HubSpot Employee

Submitting on behalf of the customer 

It would be great in the form analytics dashboard when we set the date frequency which breaks the number of submissions to their respective weeks, it would be great if the excel sheet exported broken down in the date frequency instead of giving the total number and an overall date range. 
e.g. Week of 16 May 21', 23 May 21', Week of 30 May 21' and so on. 

ridingforlife
Top Contributor

I was just searching to see if this idea had already been submitted before I submit my own, and wow - from 2018!

Use case: I have a feedback form I download on a monthly basis, but it downloads ALL form submissions even if I have filtered the performance/submissions to the previous month in the HubSpot UI.

Please HubSpot, this should be a pretty simple thing that can be done since this works in other areas, like exporting marketing emails for a specific date range.

Witali

+ 1. Totally agree, need this!!! 

SEscher
Participant

I agree- it makes no sense why HS has checkmarks for you to select which forms you want to download, but then it downloads all forms no matter what. 

jflow
Participant

insert pleading case here. 

Junipear

We get hundreds of form submissions per day, and are doing a weekly export for shipping a free product. This is becoming a very expensive problem in simply time to export/import to our shipping solution. Please, @hubspot Team Do something about this. We need to use a specified date range, as you already provide, and export only those contacts within the date range. 

AConcepcion
Participant

Hundreds of submissions per day and we manage monthly report to export only submissions for the current month, it's such a hassle to update the export file just to filter the data. We need this feature please. 

JLetellier
Contributor

When exporting the data from a form, it should always be based on the date range that was set.  This shouldn't have to be a suggestion, it should be the regular design of the export feature.

By exporting the entire form submission data, compared to the date range, this could lead to a breach of security as some of the data collected outside of the range might be different than what the person requires for the purpose of the extract.

This suggestion has been submitted in 2018, and still has not be prioritised. Please add this suggestion to the planning of 2022. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

kthng
HubSpot Employee

It will be beneficial to introduce date range feature for exports. This helps to save time when I am only looking to export submissions for a certain date range and not have the export tool include all submission every time. 

PhanNguyenLam
Participant

Any update for thí feature, it was raised for a long time but still has not update now. 

bwils811
Participant

I'm not sure why this hasn't been solved yet. This is a basic function on most data collection sites. You can filter the data by time, but not export that filtered view. Why? Can we get this added please ASAP? 

Witali

100% agree

BHarris2

Yes! To be able to filter the submissions by time as well. 

We need to know who submitted forms after different actions and promotions go live or between specific intervals. 

SMorgan72

Please add this as a feature, this is a pretty basic and much needed function. 

dliao
Participant

It would be great to be able to export form submissions by date into a CSV for further analysis.

JSantiago3

This has been an idea since 2018??? IT'S A NECESSARY FEATURE!!

ASyvret

How is this not fixed yet????

NMouledous

I'm wasting so much time parsing CSVs. This is a bog standard feature for CSV export across all other platforms. This thread was opened in early 2018, does it need more comments to get someone's attention? I'll just come back here every time I have to deal with this.

Markz0r

I was looking how to do this and came upon this thread. How is this not a feature when you can selecte the data range in the filter, but not export the selection. 

PMcLarty

As users have mentioned this thread has been going since 2018 and we are now in 2023 and a simple function of being able to filter by date but not export that filter is disappointing.