HubSpot Ideas

William0352

Export data from the Ads Module

Hi,

Currently, in the ads module, you can see campaign performance which includes data like Contacts, Customers, SQL's and MQL's.

I would like to be able to export this data as the export from Google Adwords directly does not show contacts, customers ect.

14 Replies
awdimmick

Exporting needs to be added to Ads! Other Analytics tools like Traffic, Website, and the new Email reports let you export data. This shoud definitely be a feature for the ads report as well. The Ads plugin is a huge strength of HubSpot, but the reporting is severly limited. Please add this HubSpot!

davidvanoverloo

We also need Exporting of Ads reports.

nunoautotrip
Contributor

Indeed, we need to have that option. Also, it should be possible to see all of the ads together in one view.

JakeW
Contributor

Interested in this !

Jackie_Richmond
Member | Partner

We're interested too!

Ski

that would be a great feature! If  we could export the perfoemcase or create a reporting dashboard and share it with the team members to whom this is relevant. 

AdityaAW

This is a definite must have!
Makes life much much easier for marketers 

RemiF

Definitely a good idea. Perfect to confront the performance of different ads and their impact on the quest of new contacts for example.

WillDekrey
HubSpot Product Team

SlideGeniusAdam

Yes, we need this as well!!!!!

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you all for your suggestions! I am happy to announce exporting ads data on the Campaign and Ad Set level is now live to all Marketing Hub customers. Being able to export on the ad/keyword level is still in planning. 

RemiF

Thanks Katie et the Hubspot team for following suggestions in your process of evolution. Have a nice day. Take care.

AGallo

I'm incredibly surprised that we are currently not able to export a report at the ad/keyword level and would love to see this pushed out.  We run multiple campaigns with each one having many keywords.  In the current format, it is near impossible to do any meaningful analysis.  

Jungch2

Exporting data at the keyword level would be AMAZING!