HubSpot Ideas

gorand

Export dashboard report data to CSV, XLS or XLSX format

Hi HubSpot team,

When I tried to export data from Session Country report in Web Analytics Dashboard, I realized that data can be exported:

• just in PDF, PPTX or ZIP format
  • just on dashboard level (it is not possible to export just one report)

I would like to be able to export data from any dashboard report (such as Session Country report) to CSV, XLS or XLSX for further analysis and visualisation in tools such as Excel, Power BI and Tableau.

Kind regards,

Goran

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
September 14, 2021 06:09 AM

In Planning
April 13, 2020 02:04 PM

In Planning
April 13, 2020 01:57 PM

This is still in the works and a priority for the marketing reporting product team.

In Planning
April 13, 2020 01:56 PM

In Planning
March 14, 2019 11:55 AM

40 Replies
btdbrand

I found you can export a single report when you are in the Edit Report, however it would be helpful if I could set this up to be a repeated report (monthly / weekly / etc) as data but also as the visualization.

Further, the exports from Dashboard cut off any information that doesn’t fit within the allotted window for each report.

Squiggles92

This would be extremely helpful to us if hubspot could iuntegrate it rather than having to g through an external source to do it

robin_burkeman
Participant

Yes this would be great. 

jkhufford

Yes, most graphs are not presented well as images. We need to be able to take download data into spreadsheets more easily and on a recurring basis. I'm very surprised that this isn't an option for users. 

astrong
Participant

Would love to be able to automate a weekly dashboard report (or Deals Pipeline report) via spreadsheet so we can see the full data vs having it cutoff and clicking through to HS to see the full report.  

SprinkleData

Hi @gorand @astrong @jkhufford @robin_burkeman @Squiggles92 

You can export data from any dashboard report (such as Session Country report) to CSV, XLS or XLSX for further analysis and visualisation in tools such as Excel, Power BI and Tableau using Sprinkle. Not only that, even if you want to eliminate other reporting/visualisation tools like Excel, Power BI and Tableau you can do that easily. This is because, Sprinkle enables you to generate customised reports as per your requirement as well. In short, Sprinkle can provide you with a one stop solution for all your data management reuirements.

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

This is still in the works and a priority for the marketing reporting product team.

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

egp19
Participant

Please enable this feature. Automatic exports of image files that cut off data are useless. This is something we need on a weekly basis, and it's a pain to do manually. 

chrsv

Yes! I would use this!

JLiss

Would love to know how close this is to release. An Excel export is much more useful that PDFs or images.

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

JLiss

Very disappointing to see that this has been changed to not planned. 

BByler
Participant

@dmastin  what happened for this one to be changed to "Not Planned" from "In Planning"?  I had a lot of customers excited about this feature and I really hope we are considering something else, if not this.  Can you provide any update here?

JKrantz
Contributor

disappointed to see this moving back and forth in the planning phase. seems we are going on 3 years..

jehan007

Currently it would be so helpful to have access to custom reports in either API's or excel format. This can link to our reporting software automatically which can do more calculations on the data than hubspot currently allows.

MarkusHue
Contributor

This would be a absolutely needed function!

HPuf
Participant

Yes please

mayalaraineri
Participant

This would be EXTREMELY helpful because then we could schedule recurring emails with the dashboard information in a .csv file. So far, this is not possible..... Is there a way around, with a free integration perhaps???