HubSpot Ideas

gorand

Export dashboard report data to CSV, XLS or XLSX format

Hi HubSpot team,

When I tried to export data from Session Country report in Web Analytics Dashboard, I realized that data can be exported:

• just in PDF, PPTX or ZIP format
  • just on dashboard level (it is not possible to export just one report)

I would like to be able to export data from any dashboard report (such as Session Country report) to CSV, XLS or XLSX for further analysis and visualisation in tools such as Excel, Power BI and Tableau.

Kind regards,

Goran

40 Comentários
mverburg
Membro

This would be EXTREMELY helpful because then we could schedule recurring emails with the dashboard information in a .csv file. 

AnnaLinkware
Participante

Would also like this feature, as tools like Excel can be used to analyse data further.

BarbaraS
Participante

Yes please: we have scheduled reporting on weekly and monthly bases, and need the detail that CSV files can provide. 

OlivieroC
Membro

Yes count me in on that!

It would be extremely useful.

LeadJen
Participante

If we could use Excel to data query HubSpot, so that we can manipulate the data as needed, that would be wonderful. I've done this for years with Salesforce. Missing the insights in HubSpot.

Thanks!

gorand
Membro

Native connector for Microsoft Power BI or Power Query would be huge.

But I guess it would require warehouse with SQL database and that's whole another game.

johnelmer
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Gorand and anyone else interested in Power BI, Our HubSpot to Power BI connector service is now live in the HubSpot integrations directory: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/powerbi Yes, it includes a data warehouse (Azure) with a SQL database that is optimized for HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot CRM. We have multiple options for automatic updating of your HubSpot data. We are a HubSpot Agency Partner and built this connector to serve HubSpot users who want Salesforce-quality reporting for their CRM data. We provide a template for CRM reporting and are interested in hearing suggestions for a Marketing report template.

Thanks, John Elmer
Bayard Bradford www.bayardbradford.com

gorand
Membro

Hi @johnelmer,

That sounds interesting. Could you please share some pricing details?

Cheers,

Goran

johnelmer

Please submit a contact form -- it's on the bottom of our landing page that has a working demo of Power BI with HubSpot data:  https://www.bayardbradford.com/hubspot-power-bi-integration-sign-up/

We will get back to you with pricing options. You will find it to be much more affordable that other connector services.

thanks,

John

gorand
Membro

Thanks @johnelmer!

johnelmer

Excited to announce that our HubSpot Connector for Microsoft Power BI has exited beta successfully and is now available through the HubSpot Connect program. Here is a link to the directory listing.  

Kwaltrip
Participante

Hello,

I've been working on creating monthly analytics reports for our C-Suite and Leadership teams. I was able to work with a HubSpot account manager to create dashboards with the right mix of reports for things like web traffic, social interactions, blogging performance, etc. Unfortunately, when I go to export these reports the files come out rather disappointing and unattractive:

1. Webpage and blog titles are truncated to where it's not clear what page is performing well.
  2. The graphics in any format (PPt, PDF, and ZIP) are delivered in a very poor quality
  3. It would be nice if we could customize the look and feel of the reports (fonts, colors, etc.)
  4. The hover feature over reports such as the Sessions by Source would be great to also include on the export (breaking down the data clearly by each source with hard numbers)

Overall, I feel that the Dashboard export needs a bit of redesign. It would be so convenient to create reports like this for various departments and leadership with easy to use export options with high-quality graphics customized in company color and fonts. My team likes the information in these reports, we just want a higher quality export to deliver to leadership, especially at the enterprise account level.

fbenson
Participante

This would be so simple to implement - PLEASE make reports downloadable as CSVs. 

kimcarney
Membro

Exporting to CSV at least is imperative. The current export only captures the unscrolled versions. It is absolutely useless for sales reporting in meetings.

LL
Membro

Yes! This would be so so helpful! Please add this as an option!

PTrusik
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Agreed! Client are clammoring for simple numbers to be generated week by week, sent to sales, then reported to investors per community setup for Enterprise license. Visuals are great but they requested instant numbers get emailed to them week over week, month by month, etc. 

Going to see if there's a quick fix or 3rd party solution to achieve this goal on their behalf.

Anonymous
Não aplicável

You could use our HubSpot to PowerBi Integration to get the automated scheduled reports you need.

Take a look.

https://www.bayardbradford.com/hubspot-power-bi-integration-sign-up/ 

PTrusik
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Thanks so much but we've offered other 3rd party options to client and because they're paying a LOT for Enterprise-level license, they feel as though it should be included and refuse to pay for another solution outside Hubspot, unfortunately.

JeremyR
Membro

Would love to be able to schedule a recurring email on the reports I create to output a csv.  Use case - not everyone is in the CRM and uses excel for their departments - e.g. finance, etc.   

Status atualizado para: In Planning
AnnaPerko
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot