HubSpot Ideas

lucasschiltz

Export contacts from sequence who did not respond

When a sequence ends, I would like to group together & export the contacts by their "status" so I can have data around who responded and who didn't. There needs to be a filter in "Contacts" that includes the status of a sequence (Enrolled, no response yet, Errors etc.). Extremely necessary when dealing with hundreds of contacts.

50 Replies
CSBathing

This would be very useful, is it possible to find out the liklihood of this being added?

ravchow

This will be extremely helpful and almost a requirement to continue using sales sequenc. Is this on product roadmap?

HowieC6
Participant

I love this idea and think its an obvious feature to help sales easily segment engagers vs non-engagers, among other things.  When you have a pipeline of 100's or 1000+ of prospects this list building would be really useful.

kawells924
Participant

This is hugely important for us. I am hopeful this gets built in.

SandyGray

I would also like to be able to create an active list of people that are currently in sequence or have completed a sequence. 

SMathiasen
Participant

This would be extremely helpfull! No reaseon that sequence status shouldnt be a filter!

AWerbowski

Seconding everything above- this is a much needed filter. We need to be able to see which contacts have been enrolled in a sequence via a filter. Not having this option is causing a lot of manual work.

vcarree
Member | Partner

Please make this happen!

RGuh

We would really love this as a way to determine how some sequences are working with us

DY

This is a much-needed feature and seems like it should be a basic feature in a CRM. Would love to see it added.

CMonsalvoNuñe

100% agreed! It is a feature super basic that drive a lot of value to our sequence in order to re-enrolled contact that they didn't have the opportunity to see our message after the sequence ended 😥

Sooooooo important! I vote it!

KarimBivDez

Bonjour,

Cela serait bénéfique pour les sales de pouvoir supprimer ces prospects de manière "dynamique" dans contacts/listes par exemple. 

Bien à vous,

HBörjesson

This would be super helpful for us as well. Do you plan on building this? 

AHäkkinen

Another request to have this functionality available

sethnenstiel
Contributor

Yes this would be great to have!

MPacheco3

Yes- we are trying to pull all the bounced contacts from the sequence so we can remove their info from the database to avoid having "bad data"

CandiceK

Is this something they will consider? I agree we are trying to avoid "bad data" 

infiniteloop
Contributor

Yes, please! Is this available yet?

richard88
HubSpot Employee

This would be fantastic. Many customers can use this to tie together their sales and marketing processes and qualify leads more efficiently!

Would specifically like to be able to have an "add to list" or "create list from" button on sequences just like there is in marketing email correspondence.

sethnenstiel
Contributor

@richard88 you nailed it – we really need this feature to continue to build out our sales and marketing efforts.  If we could Process lists of people by action taken in sequences this would be really helpful.  @Clwagner any thoughts?