HubSpot Ideas

ericacowan

Export all option for form submissions

I would like to be able to export all form submissions at once - consolidated into one excel or csv file or individual files since each form would have different fields/headers.

Currently, I need to go to my forms dashboard, hover over each form until the actions menu appears and select export submissions. Then, from my notifications, I need to download each individual file. 

Ideally, there would be an "Export all" option in the forms dashboard similar to the existing "Export emails" functionality.

21 Commentaires
steamroller
Membre

Great suggestion @ericacowan .  This is a really common requirement.  You can automatically export all Form Submissions to Excel Online XLSX or CSV files in OneDrive, Box, Dropbox or to Google Sheets in Google Drive using Flatly which is in the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Hope this helps,

Josh

Disclaimer: I work at Flatly.

darshakparmar
Participant

Guys, this is basic. By When we can have this?

JPullan
Contributeur

A bit late to the party here but the solution I use to get the above is:

1) Create Custom Report

2) In Data tab add a Filter on 'Recent Conversion Date'  + the date range relevant for you 

3) In the Visualise Tab add in the Recent Conversion field, measured by Count of Contacts.

That'll then give you a list of recent conversion, including all Forms. 

BWitt
Membre

@JPullan That's what we did too, but it isn't completely accurate if one contact fills out multiple forms within your date range, and it can only list the most recent conversion, not all the conversion.

Being able to export all submissions to one sheet and choose which properties to export with it, would be ideal.

darshakparmar
Participant

The custom report builder brought hope for this. It had a way of exporting all form submissions and seemed to work very well for the last two months. However, the Form submissions export has been withdrawn now. I think this is urgently needed to be looked into. We have over 250 forms and we do detailed analysis by taking out data every month. You can imagine how cumbersome it will be for us. It takes about 2 minutes for each form to export, extract data for a given month, do VLOOKUP and populate related properties (lifecycle stage, target account, etc) and build a master file. That is precious 9 hours wasted each month. All of this was possible out of the box using custom report builder.

darshakparmar
Participant

I have decided to vent out my frustration every month on this forum. It's that time of the month when I will again be wasting another working day.

darshakparmar
Participant

It is that time of the month again when precious one working day will be wasted.

ALomas
Membre

I agree, this is a much-needed report option.  I want to be able to export all my form submissions in one report AND also know which form they came from.  

darshakparmar
Participant

I guess HubSpot is not listening. another day is going to be wasted.

darshakparmar
Participant

If someday I'll advise someone to choose some other marketing automation platform over HubSpot, then the lack of this feature is going to be the reason. Absence of a mechanism to download all form submissions in one go is not only impacting the productivity of HubSpot users but also indirectly it is not allowing me an easy access to the data I own.

darshakparmar
Participant

Is anyone listening?

CFowlkes
Participant

I'd like to see some way to export all form downloads. I had this option with SalesFusion (now SugarCRM or SugarMarket?) and think it was available via Marketo.

Currently, to report on form submissions -- and exclude test submissions/internal folks downloading our content -- I export form submissions each month by going into each form that i saw had a recent form submission and add it to an excel file where I separate out those test/internal submissions from my view.

Agree with others that the Report Builder won't work for two reasons (1) if I deleted a contact they won't appear (2) many contacts submit multiple forms

darshakparmar
Participant

@CFowlkes thank you for adding your voice. 

@hubspot same cribbing as the last month!

VoytechMedia
Contributeur

I upvote this idea 🙂 We also need that 🙂 

LEdwards1
Membre

Agree this also needs to be upvoted - I need to work form submissions with a combination of Original Source Data that does not give me the full details of where / how the contact has come to our company

jaskeller
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is an essential function that needs to be available; either by custom reports or even by API. It is frustrating to manually export submit data every time it is needed (especially given how valuable it is for reporting/analysis). 

R-Quinn
Membre

Such a simple function that would save a day's work each month. Badly needed. Any update on this?

* Hence why I'm commenting at 3am

darshakparmar19
Membre

3+ years and no action from HubSpot. We have started evaluating alternates of HubSpot now. Don't have enough patience

SeeWhat
Membre

Here, here! I'm a new user and absoltuley flabberghasted that a simple "Export All Form Submissions" is possible. This feature is a must-have.

SteveG
Participant

We, too, would like to be able to export all form submissions at once