HubSpot Ideas

annemarien

Export a single property's sub-values (e.g. dropdowns, checkboxes)

We've conducted an internal review of properties and one of the needs was to see the values in dropdowns/checkboxes, and the only way was to manually copy out the values. Would be useful to be able to export them instead.

Also do you need an idea category of "properties"? I can't find the best category for this idea.

51件のコメント
SkeeStylus
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Should be on the Product Team's radar absolutely.  I'm sure many Enterprise Level CRM Hubspoters probably would benefit. 

H-Rob
参加者

Yes! As an Enterprise CRM client we need to update our properties and it should be an easy export per property, rather than having a person manually type all of the options into excel. I'm surprised this isn't a feature yet. Please add it into the product roadmap.

JuliusS
メンバー

Very much needed indeed.

KRoberts
メンバー

Yes, please! I have custom fields at the company and contact level that I need to compare. I would prefer to export and do a v-lookup to quickly identify any inconsistencies instead of having to go one line at a time for 75 different options within these fields. Thanks! 

JohannaJ
参加者

Yes please, i have custom fields with 150 different options and would definitely find this handy. Thanks! 

JWilhelm
メンバー

There absolutely should be a way to export the list of values on a property, especially to aid in comparing the property to another system when it is mapped.  I am surprised this doesn't already exist as a function.

KTravison
メンバー | Elite Partner

I agree this seems like a fairly simple/very useful functionality. For example, I'm trying to clean up the property names that we have listed for a property and there are over 200.  Trying to do this in the very small sidebar window that HubSpot offers is very difficult. It would be much simpler/more efficient to be able to export to csv so I can organize and sort to find duplicates, etc.

MatthieuDumont
参加者

Dear Hubspot, 

I think most of your clients have special needs, right? 

I'm guessing they all use custom properties... And I guess a good portion of them have already created a dropdown with a list of options. 

I have a dropdown with a list of 150 options to copy out from hubspot to update my list with new options. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND!! 

And I don't realize how SLOW your CRM is when displaying the full list of options... 

I think this is a very easy feature and the frustration that could come out of not having this is huge.

Please please consider adding this feature

CMakolandra
投稿者

I agree with this idea! It would be very useful!

JvanderBaan
メンバー | Gold Partner

Yes please!

Lurdrodriguez
メンバー

I also need it!

FMaher
投稿者

Here is a good example: We're onboarding HubSpot and notice we need to breakdown some of the default properties for Company Industry (ie; Local Government, Sate Government, Federal Government). I want to provide a list of existing properties to my team so we can all comment/discuss. The only way for me to communicate what's on the list is to manually type it out..... I'm suprised this isn't an option on a mature product like HubSpot.

ClemOaky
参加者

Absolutely needed. We have a property with 1282 fields, which we need to export regularly.

Hubspot Product Team, please have a look over here 👋

Sanna_E
参加者

We're in desperate need of this. I need to clean a property with over 800 fields and going through them manually, one by one will take too much time. In the export, I would like to see:

• The date a field was added
  • Number of value for each field (with value)
LCoussens
メンバー

This is an important topic. I find it strange that there is no LOV reference data that can be exported.

I was told to manual copy and paste this from the screen.....not a resource-effective solution by any means

This is the first time I have come across this for a CRM system.

SBandara
メンバー

I am wanting to filter the referrers who haven't done a deal with us via workflow. But Hubspot only pull-out the referrers only done deals even though I have all the referrers set up in properties. It would be great If I can pull out or create a workflow to get this done.

Thanks,

Kind Regards

Savi

AlexThomas
参加者

This is sorely needed!

However, there is a workaround. It's not pretty, but it is functional. https://youtu.be/YbvTk9W83lg

Vivi
メンバー

It will be so helpful to export the properties.

Andrea_MSC
メンバー

This is definitely needed.  I spent days going through support since I have a dropdown of over 1,000 options.  When exporting it doesn't export all of it, and it is all in one cell! There needs to be a way to export the dropdown options, especially when there's so many!

JonnyKatz
参加者

Hi I used the HubSpot api endpoint as a workaround, then cleaned up the response in excel using text to columns.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/properties use this endpoint/crm/v3/properties/{objectType}/{propertyName}. I was looking for the industry picklist values.

JonnyKatz_0-1645368192996.png