Export Tasks from CRM

When we have tasks that require collaboration, or even perhaps meetings to define job roles or other action items associated with those tasks, it would be nice to be able to export the tasks in single cut sheets, but also, it would be nice to export the list of tasks in an excel format with the notes associated for planning, meetings, etc.

HubSpot updates
61 Replies
TomRH
New Contributor

Needs to be added ASAP.

billkingclfp
New Contributor

Has there been any progress on this yet?  It is very frustrating when managing my sales team that i can’t even print/export their completed tasks/calls to review with them and senior management.   This should be a basic function of a CRM.  I don’t understand why this hasn’t been taken care of yet. 

tommaff
Occasional Contributor

No movement at all since I posted this some time ago.

Such a valuable feature and yet no movement at all.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator
updated to: In Planning

Hi HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this post and the ability to export tasks from the HubSpot CRM. We are currently planning and preparing to begin development on this feature in 2019. Please keep an eye on this post for updates as we begin to roll it into a beta program. Feel free to continue posting your team's specific plans and intended uses of exported tasks. 

Thank you again for your feedback, it is extremely valuable to all of us on the HubSpot Product Team. 

- Dylan 

nickmartin44
New Contributor

Would love this functionality.  Please include me in the beta when it goes live.  Thanks!

billkingclfp
New Contributor

Thanks Dylan, I am sure all of the people on this Feed, including myself, would be happy to be test subjects for the beta process.  

rickuz
Occasional Contributor

I'm glad this feature is now in planning.  Hopefully it will not be complicated to implement.  We are looking forward to testing it when in beta and will be happy to provide detailed feedback. 

AlexandreHC
New Contributor

Yes need it soon !

AlexandreHC
New Contributor

Yes ! Need it ! Happy to know that's will be available !

anniemor
Occasional Contributor

good to have that feature 'in planning'