HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Export Tasks from CRM

When we have tasks that require collaboration, or even perhaps meetings to define job roles or other action items associated with those tasks, it would be nice to be able to export the tasks in single cut sheets, but also, it would be nice to export the list of tasks in an excel format with the notes associated for planning, meetings, etc.

62 Replies
TomRH

Needs to be added ASAP.

billkingclfp

Has there been any progress on this yet?  It is very frustrating when managing my sales team that i can’t even print/export their completed tasks/calls to review with them and senior management.   This should be a basic function of a CRM.  I don’t understand why this hasn’t been taken care of yet. 

tommaff
Participant

No movement at all since I posted this some time ago.

Such a valuable feature and yet no movement at all.

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this post and the ability to export tasks from the HubSpot CRM. We are currently planning and preparing to begin development on this feature in 2019. Please keep an eye on this post for updates as we begin to roll it into a beta program. Feel free to continue posting your team's specific plans and intended uses of exported tasks. 

Thank you again for your feedback, it is extremely valuable to all of us on the HubSpot Product Team. 

- Dylan 

nickmartin44

Would love this functionality.  Please include me in the beta when it goes live.  Thanks!

billkingclfp

Thanks Dylan, I am sure all of the people on this Feed, including myself, would be happy to be test subjects for the beta process.  

rickuz
Participant

I'm glad this feature is now in planning.  Hopefully it will not be complicated to implement.  We are looking forward to testing it when in beta and will be happy to provide detailed feedback. 

AlexandreHC

Yes need it soon !

AlexandreHC

Yes ! Need it ! Happy to know that's will be available !

anniemor
Participant

good to have that feature 'in planning'

mfrangi
Participant

Not only do we need to be able to export tasks into a report, we need to be able to sort and filter them by city and state, for different territories (rather than just task owner, who may be working across territories). 

biondlll
Participant

please allow the ability to export tasks. i have a wokflow that creates a calling task. that task goes to my outsource dailling company. They need to be able to asccess the list for them to import into their dialing system. I used an active list in the past however the workflow doesn't allow me to create an active list only a static list. Do you know if i'm missing something that allows me to create an active list in hubspot within the workflow? if hubspot could provide the ability to export tasks and also allow an active list in workflow would be great.

emoorhead

Enabling an export "action" of Sale Pro tasks especially following a particular (successful) marketing campaign which may flood the "sales" task to-dos; this would help faciliate to differentiate lead depth; for example, many tasks may have a short action (send catalog/fast quote) while others need more calling/nurturing to capture even larger opportunities. It's daunting to see 300+ task hit overnight and then address in a timely manner without a blanket email/sequencing etc. 

lellis
Participant

Agreed.  

We should be able to 

MINIMUM
- export tasks into a CSV

BETTER

- export tasks with a task ID

- import new tasks
- reimport old tasks allowing update of fields including <close task> 

BEST
- reimport old tasks allowing update of fields including <close task> and <updating of text/note field>

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community,

I'm excited to let you all know that task export is now in beta. If you would like access to task export, please fill out this form. Once you have filled out the form, I will be personally emailing those who have been given access.

We do plan to release this functionality to all users within the next few weeks as well. 

As always, the HubSpot Product Team is thankful for your continued feedback! 

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you all who have submitted the form. As of today, you are all able to see the option to export tasks from the HubSpot CRM. 

For any continued feedback on Task Export - please share it directly with me via this form.

Steven_Loepfe
Participant | Elite Partner

Dylan, thanks! For all those who can't see the option right away: You need to select a task and then the "Export" option will appear, alongside "Edit", "Delete", "Add to Queue", and "Mark as Completed". Have a great day. As always. The best list is the empty list 😉 Swiss Steve

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Thank you for your continued input and feedback. Task export is now live to all users. You can find details and instructions on how to start exporting tasks using this knowledge article

GenieMel
Participant

this is a core function and we also need it 

harlanjesse

Agreed!!