HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Export Tasks from CRM

When we have tasks that require collaboration, or even perhaps meetings to define job roles or other action items associated with those tasks, it would be nice to be able to export the tasks in single cut sheets, but also, it would be nice to export the list of tasks in an excel format with the notes associated for planning, meetings, etc.

62 Replies
AndyPitre
HubSpot Product Team

AlexandreBrunet

Hi There, 

I totally support this task extraction feature. It would be a great way to monitor my reps achievements and issues. 

I would be also happy to perform some analytics!

Please make this happen 🙂

Many thanks, 

Alex

tommaff
Participant

Totally agree. Being able to audit your team is critical and actually surprised to find out this is not available.

Just because you give a task to someone, doens't mean they do it! Need to see tasks, and completed tasks as an Excel Export.

wurtis

Yes, please.  This is an easy piece of code to write, and actually makes your platform MORE sticky, not less.  

joshredman

I agree! I would love to be able to export my task lists into excel format. If possible, I would love the notes field to be included in this, too.

tommaff
Participant

Agree on adding the notes element as well!

geopie

100% agree.  This is a must have function.

TrevorK
Participant

I would love to a report that I can print and hand to management with information about outstanding tasks. 

Dhaskell0621
Participant

This is a critical feature for a CRM to have, and you have ALL the fields in place to make it happen. 

Furthermore, not sure who else is using ConnectAndSell, but not having this export feature is a problem..

Would love to see this adderssed!

Dan

Arno_Crea

Couldn't agree more. I'm amazed this isn't a standerd feature yet. As a holding, all our seperate business units (who act like different firms with different CRMs), could benefit from a task-export for integrated projects.

Dhaskell0621
Participant

I havent been able to get any answer on when and if this will happen. It is an issue, and I am refered back to this forum, which is ok, but isnt getting me closer to where i need to be. hope others join in...

tommaff
Participant

I agree. This is so fundamental to be able to export details of what your team is doing I'm shocked this does already exists.

FDGbill

Definately needed.  I can't quite work out why it isn't a core feature.

LYNNEJ

Are there any plans to make this a feature in 2018?  This would be incredibly valuable as it would mean at weekly/ monthly meetings we would print off all tasks and run through them quickly without everyone having seperate notes on what they have sent/ assigned etc.

chihao
Participant

TASK is the one of most important part of tracking customer. But use system table is kind of hard to do a discussion on the meeting. It's almost one year for this request, do you have any plan to implement this future.

Please give me import and export Task function.  Thx.

anniemor
Participant

I couldn't agree more. It's definitely a core feature for a CRM, to be able to export all task information so that we can have effective meetings with the sales team and be able to perform some analysis with excel.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your implementation of the function.

ChrisWoods

I am shocked and amazed I cannot export tasks. Need an answer asap.

anniemor
Participant

It is a necessary function to be able to monitor, follow-up and have effective meeting with sales rep team, it is definitely a core function for sales team automation  => 100% agree, please put priority on that function. 

Juanjo1

No puedo estar más de acuerdo en que las Tareas puedan exportarse.

Es muy importante que podamos exportar las tareas nuestras y del equipo, más aún si nosotros planificamos las visitas a través de las Tareas, en donde debiera aparecer en las columnas los contactos, direcciones, nombre empresa para ordernar nuestras visitas

Crazzeetrain

I'm absolutely blown away that your CRM does not allow a rep to print out a task list. I've never even heard of a "Customer Relationship Management" system that does not allow you to print out what tasks you have to manage with your customers. Please get this completed asap. There is really no excuse for this not being an option.