Export Tasks from CRM

When we have tasks that require collaboration, or even perhaps meetings to define job roles or other action items associated with those tasks, it would be nice to be able to export the tasks in single cut sheets, but also, it would be nice to export the list of tasks in an excel format with the notes associated for planning, meetings, etc.

HubSpot updates
61 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

AlexandreBrunet

Hi There, 

I totally support this task extraction feature. It would be a great way to monitor my reps achievements and issues. 

I would be also happy to perform some analytics!

Please make this happen Smiley Happy

Many thanks, 

Alex

tommaff
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree. Being able to audit your team is critical and actually surprised to find out this is not available.

Just because you give a task to someone, doens't mean they do it! Need to see tasks, and completed tasks as an Excel Export.

wurtis
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please.  This is an easy piece of code to write, and actually makes your platform MORE sticky, not less.  

joshredman

I agree! I would love to be able to export my task lists into excel format. If possible, I would love the notes field to be included in this, too.

tommaff
Occasional Contributor

Agree on adding the notes element as well!

geopie
Occasional Contributor

100% agree.  This is a must have function.

TrevorK
New Contributor

I would love to a report that I can print and hand to management with information about outstanding tasks. 

Dhaskell0621
Occasional Contributor

This is a critical feature for a CRM to have, and you have ALL the fields in place to make it happen. 

Furthermore, not sure who else is using ConnectAndSell, but not having this export feature is a problem..

Would love to see this adderssed!

Dan

Arno_Crea

Couldn't agree more. I'm amazed this isn't a standerd feature yet. As a holding, all our seperate business units (who act like different firms with different CRMs), could benefit from a task-export for integrated projects.