HubSpot Ideas

dlaguna-AbH

Export Record's property history

It would be interesting to be able to export the history of properties, or changes made in a specific record.

Knowing the number of updates of a registry can be decisive when acquiring licenses from integrators such as Zapier,...

6件のコメント
JDuong
メンバー

This is a great idea! It would also be very beneficial for other types of analytics. Would be extremely helpful!

KevinHayesCA
参加者

As an interim solution, not having pagination would be nice. Having a long scroll would also help.

FAquino
メンバー

to confirm, admins cannot export the history of a property values? Eg, the Contact Owner changed and I'd like to export this data. Is this possible?

HayleeCavanaugh
メンバー

We can do this on every single property, however, there is currently not a way to fully export one individual contact records full property history. We can only see it in HubSpot. 

The current suggested work around is to go to Settings > Properties > find a specific property > export the history. 

However, if MANY properties were overwritten (import, form submission, etc), we'd have to go one by one through each property to export the history and restore it that way. 

Would be extremely beneficial to quickly export the property history on the contact record so avoid all that manual work to revert changes made, most of the time accidentally. 

CRamsey22
メンバー

This would be incredibly helpful. I'm currently looking at page after page to track events for multiple contacts. An export per contact would be a HUGE timesaver for me. 

ETA: I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue between HS and Salesforce which is why I need the history on a per contact basis. If anyone else has dealt with this and has a magic way to linearly show property history for one contact I would greatly appreicate your advice. 

christine_Igles
参加者

@CRamsey22 Great idea!!