HubSpot Ideas

JJonesSheHer

Export Playbook from company or contact profile

Playbooks need to be able to be donwloadable or exportable from the contact or company's profile so that all of the notes and information is retained when extracted from HubSpot. 

13 Replies
Fcosto

Totally agreed

MGan
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of a customer! This would be a useful feature for then as they wish to export playbooks to be able to give them to a 3rd party they are working with to help build out processes and procedures and wanted to share the work they had. This way they do not have to give the 3rd party restricted access to the account due to confidentiality reasonsetc

davidshadrake

Yes, playbook export is key for my needs on hubspot as well, for company meetings

DCivitillo

I agree. we are trying to use playbooks to steer the conversations we have with existing clients during monthly checkins. When we're done, we send those clients the meeting notes and a list of action items for us and them. The current format is not conducive to this and i end up having to take notes in multiple places and put them all together at the end in an application where I can export to PDF. 

NSalda

I agree. It would be great if I could export a playbook to PDF.

VCohenAIHR

Yes, I need to export all playbooks that are filled in.

SFox12

Yes 100% agree. We need a way to export the data that lives in a playbook that isnt being mapped to fields. 

JEhard
Participant

Diese Funktion ist ganz wichtig für uns.

EngraciaBatista

In my case, I need the playbooks to be exported as excel or csv so I can analyze the answers fro the sales and solution engineers about the leads and deals.

Currently experiencing a problem that could be solved by being able to export playbooks. Like others said, being able to export this as a PDF would be amazing!

MLaurs
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes absolutely. I'm surprised this is not already available and hope it will be added! We gather information via the playbooks that we want to add into another system outside of Hubspot and we really need to be able to download the information. As a result, we're not going to use the playbook feature until this becomes available. 

VADo
Participant | Platinum Partner

we've also started using playbooks and I'm agreeing with all the comments here! The feature to download or export playbooks is essential. How can we track and evaluate the answers otherwise?

SDangchair

Yes , there's no way to get summary data across different customers .