HubSpot Ideas

Arun_Opto22

Export List of Forms to Excel

Currently, you can export a list of all your CTAs. This is great.  There is no similar capability for Forms. I think this is needed.

10 Replies
gkasp_inst

Really this should work for any data. But I definitely could use it today for the Forms list.

Christine_Sb

I could use this for Forms as well. 

kaygee

Upvoting this 

vmcgee
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Would love to be able to export the complete list of forms. My client has way too many forms and we need to figure out what forms we can get rid of or consolidate. 

cynthiapossen
Participant

Here as well needed, to update forms or use it as an suppression list for workflows

Hanisha

It would be great to be able to export list of forms, as well as landing pages. It will make it very easier to manage so many forms and landing pages.

achai

Would love this as well. We have way too many forms and want to be able to see how to consolidate.

StephanieB
Contributor | Elite Partner

It's really ridiculous that we can't do this. We're not even asking for submisison data, just the form titles, count of places used, etc. 

emilyhostaway
Participant

This or allowing you to view more forms on a page to easily copy and paste, would also be useful. 

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I wanted to provide a quick update on this idea.

The ability to export a list of forms into a downloadable file is currently available in HubSpot. To do so, go to Marketing --> Lead Capture -> Forms and click on the "Export data" link. This will allow you to export and download a full list of forms in a csv, xls, or xlsx format. 

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager