HubSpot Ideas

kylemckay

Export Lead Score rules to excel (or make easier to review in product)

Once HubSpot Lead Score is configured, it's difficult to review the list of Scores that've been assigned. 

Each ruleset  takes up a lot of white space, and the fact that we only have 2/3 of the screen to view the PropertyEditModal makes it quite difficult in my opinion to revie and make changes to the Lead Scoring model.  Lot's of unecessary scrolling.

My use case, is I want to share with other team members what the Lead Score criteria consists of ... I'm going to end up copy / pasting into excel rather than showing the criteria in product which is kind of a shame.

tldr; make it easier for marketers to review HubSpot Lead Score criteria without requiring so much scrolling.

Property_settings.png

19 Replies
katlud
Participant

I think hubspot scores need to be more acessible. We have a quite a lot and we can't search them!

LKrause
Participant

Agreed!!!  I was shocked to see this can't be exported in some format.  What pain in the **bleep**. 

KMB28
Participant

Totally agree! We have a lot and I need to review them every so often, it's a pain trying to view and edit them in that format. 

Mahaha
Participant

Yes please!!! This is quite frustating.

LAlexander9

Yes, please! We evaluate our lead scoring often and make tweaks....the current interface is not user friendly and doesn't make it easy to analyze your rules all together....there have been several times I've made errors because I forgot I already added a criteria or I made a mistake upon entering because it's so difficult to preview and triple check all your criteria. 

stephanhokanson
Participant | Platinum Partner

This feature REALLY needs a table view. 

Vivre
Participant

New to Hubspot, what a pain the rules cant be exported for review! 

Alexander1
Member | Platinum Partner

Another upvote for this submitted idea! Particularly when reviewing portals, we always look at the lead score set-up. Having a way to export the criteria to review is needed greatly.

MariaC
Member | Elite Partner

It would be great to be able to import and export the criteria in a csv file. That would make it much easier to calculate. 

Sue_M
Participant

Another upvote for some type of functionality on scoring -- it would be great to be able to print, export, view in a manner that's useful. 

ritapereira
Member | Platinum Partner

any new about that?

khouseman
Participant | Elite Partner

/Bumped for visibility

RMcAnally1

/bumped again. It would be incredibly useful to import/export HubSpot Score criteria.

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

I'm Dom, a Product Manager at HubSpot. My team and I are currently delving into Lead Scoring for Marketers and are really interested in learning more about your use cases. We’d like to find out how you are currently scoring your leads, what’s working for you and what’s not working at the moment and what features you would like to see incorporated into HubSpot in the future. 

If you’re a marketer interested in lead scoring and open to a brief 30-minute call with me and my team, please feel free to reach out to me via a direct message.  

Best,

Dom

lindahouben
Contributor | Elite Partner

Would be great to export the score rules. The limit is 100, so checking 100 rules manually is a handful. 

TonySense2
Participant

@DomRychlik I would definitely be interested in giving feedback on Leadscoring. Like others the function is great, it's just when you want to edit or amend it becomes a little cumbersome.

We cater for a scoring of 200+ so a contact can score 5pts here, 50pts there etc, -200 if internal, etc.

Cheers,

Tony

TDeKoninck

@DomRychlik I also would be intersted in giving feedback on leadscoring. Like @TonySense2 already mentioned, lead scoring is good to have, but once created it is really time consuming to adjust / tweak or just have an overview of what is already in.

JKumar2125

Hello All,

How are we going to see better lead scoring? any news - now with AI underway this feature either needs to step up either similar to the Salesforce Einstein model (using AI to determine the score and the grade without all these parameters, it just studies and crawls) or the Scoring UX needs to be completely revised, it'll be redundant and I have found with a few clients it's not highly adopted due to its limitations and manual maintenance We still see a lot of set and forget for scoring optimisations. 

Giacomino1971

Agreed 1000%. Export of any Property (with Scores) to a CSV would be ideal.  Adding an import feature, too, would be awesome.

We use 4 different variations of HubSpot Scoring for Leads, Onboarding, Adoption and Account Management.

At present it is very difficult to extract the details without going into each property...