HubSpot Ideas

kwong

Export Individual Form Submissions

I think it would be very useful to be able to export individual form submissions, in the form of a pdf.

This could provide information and records for companies that have HubSpot but do not give all employees access.

12 Replies
ericacowan
Contributor

Agreed!

tiffanyayeh1

Totally agree!

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

+1

Shaughan

Yes the ability to download via a PDF to evidence of a legal document would be great please

LFloria

Coming at this in October of 2021 -- does anyone know if this has been addressed by Hubspot? I'm trying to export individual form submissions as PDF with one of my forms right now and not having any luck.

NTrecartin

Yes, we need this feature as well. Having the ability to DL individual forms and keep them in our own filing system after a client has signed on would be so helpful and frankly may be a reason we have to move away from Hubspot. The information we collect with Hubspot during our onboarding needs to be saved in our internal filing and having an editable PDF is necessary. Please consider adding this feature. 

cccyin

Need this! 

Caroline_Pretty
Member | Platinum Partner

Bringing this idea back up because I have a client asking for this specific feature. 

I Upvoted and added a reply comment to advocate for this.

Thanks!

Caroline Prettyman

Senior Manager of HubSpot Strategy at WebStrategies Inc.

ClaireRaymond
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Totally agree - it's really frustrating not being able to export a single submission.

BJenkins8

Really frustrating that you have to download all form submissions. Please bump this feature up the list. You should be able to go to a clients profile, view completed forms and download the submission. 

fischerfinch

Can think of many reasons for this...please add!  Thanks.

BJenkins8
To send to a client or team member. We’d never use the function of
downloading every single form ever completed, it would be much more useful
to download an individuals form from their record.