HubSpot Ideas

Tamara

Export Hubspot Calendar

Make the Calendar exportable to excel and pdf for sharing internally

31 Kommentare
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
Shay
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone! I wanted to share an update here. We're currently working on a top-to-tail overhaul of the calendar app to bring a whole bunch of improvement to it. At the moment we're starting with the backend data infrastructure (to enable us to include way more assets on the calendar), and of course the current app design (to bring it inline with the HubSpot design standard).

We're reasonably far into this work and expecting a newly designed calendar to be available in June. For the very first release it will be a like-for-like relaunch with the same functionality but we'll then be able to introduce a whole host of new features and including the ability to export the calendar. I have a few questions related to sharing/exporting a calendar that would help us massively, hoping you all can help answer. 

1. Do you specifically need the ability to export the raw data as CSV, if so, why? 
  2. Do you specifically need the ability to print as a PDF, if so, why?
  3. If we offered a sharable url you could provide to folks who don't have a HubSpot account, similar to sharing a preview of a landing page, would that mean a CSV/PDF export wouldn't be required? 

Appreciate your feedback, and excited to bring these updates to you! 

danpierson
Mitglied

I would prefer to have the CSV available.  there may be items on the calendar I won't want to share which means a sharing link would not work.

Kierstin
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

@Shay  Hi! I was just getting ready to post a new idea on the board regarding "view only" permissions for the social calendar when this post popped up. If some of the questions you asked above were implemented I believe it would solve my problem as well. 

Our client wants the ability to share a view-only complete marketing calendar (with full details and filterability) with members of their team that don't use HubSpot (Executives) as well as team members that don't have edit capabilities (right now they can view emails and blogs that are scheduled, but not social). The ability to share a link to this view would be amazing, but even if all users had to log in to see it, we could work with that (but would then need exportability to cover the executives that want it sent to their inbox. 

ccpaquette
Mitglied

Yes, this feature would definitely be helpful to my team! In an ideal world, the executives would log in and view a dashboard with the data they want to see; however, that's not the case for us.

mnalsup
Mitglied
  1. Do you specifically need the ability to export the raw data as CSV, if so, why? 
    1. Yes, we would love to be able to provide this within a Teams shared spreadsheet or another collaboration tool.
    1. No, .csv would be best.
  3. If we offered a sharable url you could provide to folks who don't have a HubSpot account, similar to sharing a preview of a landing page, would that mean a CSV/PDF export wouldn't be required? 
    1. A URL would be good but it wouldn't replace the need for a .csv.
kac0120
Mitglied

The content calendar sharing/export functionality would be extremely helpful to our organization.  We have a strong need to be able to share our content planning (future looking) as well as our content calendar (past looking) with some of our internal teams for knowledge sharing purposes and informance to the leadership team.  HubSpot is the ideal source for this since most of the information is created/housed there.  Having this functionality would save us a lot of manual work of copying/pasting/re-creation or an integration project.  Reading the other comments of this post, and I echo many of those comments.  Management or other teams without access can not or will not login to another system to view this information.  And having the ability to sync/overlay the calendar to Outlook is a great idea too.

TSander
Mitglied
    • Probably, my boss loves excel.
    • Nope
    • What I need at minimum is a list view so I can see the bigger picture of what we have planned over the course of the year. 
Ignazio
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Yes, we would need to be able to focus on the "time" dimension of the posts in the calendar and not only on the contents side

Yes, we would need to quickly share in an offline meeting the calendar posts view, whitout a pc

No

JKruger
Mitglied
    1. Yes, please.
    1. No, I don't see a need....but might be helpful for some other HubSpot users.
    1. No. A shareable URL would be fantastic but it wouldn't replace the need for a .csv.
    2. Also, TSander made a great point. A list view/function would be wonderful. It would make the calendar feature more useable for real-life business needs and allow for strategic planning of quarters effectively. 
EFrederickson
Mitglied

This would be great! Definitely interested in sharing the calendar with people in the organization who are not hubspot users - executive, sales, client success etc. They are often big advocates of sharing our content and also participate in topic brainstorming so they always ask what we have scheduled for publication. The PDF request would be helpful not necessarily to print but rather from view/layout perspective particlarly for board/executive-level presentation collateral. It would also be great to aggregate/filter the content in various ways - ie functionality that works both by campaign tags but is inclusive of all blog, resources, social, email, etc. AND ALSO campaign agnostic but aggregated by asset type (just LinkedIn social, for example). I think there would be MANY use cases for this! 

YClemson
Mitglied

YES PLEASE