Export Hubspot Calendar

Make the Calendar exportable to excel and pdf for sharing internally

HubSpot updates
17 Replies
kalinanikolova
New Contributor

Has this feature been approved for deployment? 

samanthaaiken
Regular Contributor

This would be so helpful!!!

ppiscia
Occasional Contributor

Cosigning this. It would also be nice to be able to create user profiles in hubspot that can view all tasks in the hubspot calendar while maintaining read-only permissions. As of now this is not possible as you must grant access to all social media accounts for the user to see social posts in the calendar. 

Tracey

We would love this as well.  It would be a handy report to give to our VP as a monthly activities highlight report. 

Specifically we would like the list view to be exportable to Excel and the month view exportable to a PDF formatted in landscape orientation.

vjclax5

This would be a huge help!!!!!!

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

I agree this would a a good feature for sharing the calendar more widely within an organization (beyond colleagues who are users in the portal).

(just for clarification: my understanding is that the issue relates to the calendar in the Marketing Hub, under "Productivity" > "Calendar". It includes scheduled content, marketing tasks, etc.)

HighHub1
New Contributor

I was just trying to do this today.  It would be great to export the data into a spreadsheet.

I have emails going out, blog posts scheduled and social messages all going out that I would like to be able to review as well as report on.

umair
Regular Contributor

Is it possible to sync this calendar with Outlook/Google Calendar? This will be helpful to have an overall view of everything.

kristyhickey
New Contributor

This would be a great time saver as I wouldn't have to create a separate excel spreadsheet to document everything!

LovesData
Occasional Contributor

Any movement on this? Very time consuming transposing at the moment!