HubSpot Ideas

lrgdigidev

Export Chatflow as a Process Diagram PDF

It would be great to be able to export the chatflow as a process flow diagram with all the different options mapped out ... appreciate that is not a simle task though!

That way a) we can validate that we have setup the chatflow as we wanted and b) we can present the chatflow to the upper management and the "chatters" so they understand the journey of how they got there.

11 Commentaires
SarahMayo
Contributeur

My firm needs this in order to pass our chatflows through Compliance review and approval

Donalisio-Dani
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

I need for a client to be able to export to .xlsx

SSpiers
Membre

Completely agree we'd love to have this too. A user case for us is when we use chatbots for repeat campaigns and need to export the chatflow in order to share with teams to update the relevant information before we're able to go live again.

marlene00
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

It would be great - if we could be able to export chatflow copy or export chatflows as images 

ChazDriessel
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This would be great!

Shiran
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Agreed, this is a feature which would allow us to better manage chatflows!

georgserg
Membre

This would be so handy to share with my team about what information is gathered/what is asked.

ATinius
Modérateur HubSpot

Hi everyone! I'm merging this idea (Chatflow Export) with another, similar idea so that we can keep an accurate count of upvotes and keep the conversation consolidated. Everything will transfer over, including upvotes!

JBrownless4
Participant

I agree.  I need to send a Bot for translation to ther languages however I now have a few hours copy and pasting to make that happen 😞

Feels like this could be a really simple quick win

PatienceSeow
HubSpot Employee

+1 on behalf of my customer

NDickens
Membre

This would be really useful!