Export Campaign Data

It would be helpful to be able to export campaign data to csv.

Possible ideas for what to include in the export columns:

• Campaign name
  • Campaign ID
  • Start date
  • End date
  • Sessions
  • New contacts
  • Incfluenced contacts
  • Closed deals
  • Influenced revenue 
  • Number of associated assets (broken down by asset type; i.e., emails, pages, CTAs)

Related KB: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-pages-editor/how-do-i-email-or-export-campaig...

If you would find this functionality useful, please add your use case below as well as what you'd find helpful in a campaign export!

HubSpot updates
10 Replies
Lonnie
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with this.  In addition to be able to export campaign data, would like to be able to rename campaign names or at least have a drop down where I could flag a campaign as TOFU, MOFU, BOFU content.   

Jvossler
New Contributor

Totally agree! Much needed. 

jmitchell
Occasional Contributor

YES! Much needed. Not being able to reference Campaigns when exporting data is quite annoying.

AdrianHummel

great idea!

MarineKS

It would be a very good help !

kmccabe22
Occasional Contributor

We need the ability to export data within a campaign.

For example, if I have a campaign that has 20 CTA buttons, I want to export a spreadsheet that has:

• The name of every CTA in that campaign
  • The clicks for each CTA
  • Views of each CTA
  • CTR of each CTA

(As a side note, it would be very helpful to change campaign names!)

LanaM
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree!  We have this campaign tool that produces amazing data in a format that looks neat and crisp but no way to export it.

I need to send this data to clients that I have made each campaign for and the easiest option (which isn't ideal and very time consuming), is to copy an paste all the details into an excel spreadsheet, then spend more wasted time making it look decent enough to send to a customer.

Why not make a great tool greater by implementing an export function?

Seems like a no-brainer to me!

carolinekitchin

I use Campaign Reports to send to clients so that they can have an overview of their activities. Not being able to export to .pdf make it look less professional that it otherwise could. It would be nice to select which aspects of the Campaign you want to include.

LanaM
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree!  The campaign tool provides excellent data which would be perfect to export and send to customers who we're collecting the data about, rather than having to create reports from scratch.

alizabethn
New Contributor

We have been looking to do something like this as well!! This would be extremely helpful to have.