Export All Properties in CSV.

We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with their Name, Description, Type, # Contacts w/ Value, Workflows Used In, Lists Used In, etc. 

HubSpot updates
51 Replies
hard-disk

Having *all* properties in one filtrable view as opposed to exporting would also achieve this. Anyone who did some work in HS needs to do cleanups from time to time. Currently this is mostly a Manuel Job.manuel_job_1.png

lellis
Regular Contributor

We have been using Hubspot a while and have lots of fields in the system. Some we can likely now consolidate and others we probably should delete.

I need the following property information from our instance in a csv or spreadsheet with all the fields to see and manage the fields.. in Company, Contacts, and Deal ( I assume this would be 3 sheets).
- Property Label

- Internal Name

- Description

- Group

- Field Type
- # Companies with a value
- # Workflows
- # Lists

I was told by support that there is no way to get the information myself, and support has no way of providing me the information as well.

I have been told my only choices are to navigate to each property sheet, one by one to manually build the report of the fields in my instance I need and complain here.

KirstenTange
New Contributor

THIS WORKED FOR ME!! 

When I needed a list of all contact properties, this worked for me: 

1. Build a list of just one contact (for simplicity) and export it to Excel with ALL properties. That will give you an Excel sheet with a large number of columns. 
  2. From there it's easy to use the Excel feature to "transpose" columns into rows. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/transpose-rotate-data-from-rows-to-columns-or-vice-versa-34....
  3. Then you have your list of contact properties. 

sgraci
Occasional Contributor

This would be extremely helpful with the API. Please make it happen!

BlancaWT
New Contributor

We need this too. What's a workaround? type them out? ugh. 

NF
Regular Contributor

Need it to some integration we need to do. HubSpot provides a way to download each property alone but can't do it to the entire list of properties ??? that is ridiculous 

CBuchanan
Visitor

This is a must-have feature for any marketing automation tool. It is hard to understand why this feature does not exist?

philipB
Occasional Contributor

100% this!

EmmaDavenport
Occasional Contributor

Another +1 for this idea - when I'm building templates for data import i need to know the dropdown values so they import correctly. Copying and pasting the values is incredibly inefficient.

BernardoV Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer

The transpose idea mentioned by Kristen Tange is a great way to have a properties innventory, even when we have this option I think we need to be able to download the properties name with the options available for each property with their internal values.  Because working with transpose on ecel solves one step of the processbut once we have the list we need to add manually the options for each coontact/deal/ticket property.