Export All Properties in CSV.

We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with their Name, Description, Type, # Contacts w/ Value, Workflows Used In, Lists Used In, etc. 

HubSpot updates
54 Replies
jamesd
New Contributor

I agree with this. Just an export of all property-specific values, including all fields listed in the Properties Settings as well Internal name.  As it is I'm going to have to copy and paste a lot manually into a spreadsheet, and I still don't see an easy way to get at the internal name other than drilling down in the popup for each property.

deldridge
New Contributor

I came looking for a way to export properties and see there are 2 years worth of requests for the same.  Is there anything in the works to make this possible?  Or is there currently a way to do it that I'm just missing?

ebarajas
Occasional Contributor

Would also love to see this implemented. In addition to exporting the properties, I would also like to see who created the field and how times the property is used. The same table that is shown in the Settings section. Thanks!

HubSpotMaster
Advisor

@ebarajas Those stats would be great. 

Are there any updates on this idea?