HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Export All Properties in CSV.

We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with their Name, Description, Type, # Contacts w/ Value, Workflows Used In, Lists Used In, etc. 

105件のコメント
CheryleCuster
メンバー

I second this request! When integrating Hubspot and Netsuite I need to compare lists and so an extract of drop downs (like State lists, etc) would help.

sake66g
メンバー

Concur with others comments - we have a drop down of over 200 items! and I need to compare this with other systems. PRefer not to have to wade through pages of a drop-down and copy / pasting data values.

Leyla_Vivanco
メンバー

Hey! I support this too. I need to see and compare all the fields on so many contact properties, just export them would be amazingly helpfull. Kudos to op.

JasonTisdall
参加者

I too would like to see this implemented. Very useful. 

I would like such a tool to be bi-directional so that I could also set up contatct property fields.

AllenHelms
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Yes, it would be very helpful to be able to export the list of drop-down select values into a spreadsheet. I have some clients that have hundreds of drop-down values and from time to time we need to perform data maintenance on them, and we have to write them all one at a time into a spreadsheet. That's a big waste of time, so it would be helpful to be able to export them into a spreadsheet or even just copy them onto a web page that we could then copy into a spreadsheet to update in bulk.

Kmoloo
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

I'm working on a custom integration and need to make sure all options for certain properties exist in the other system, but can't export Hubspot's options?!

Why?  You can export property history but not a comprehensive list of its options?  Doesn't make any sense...

CaseyLeBrun
参加者 | Elite Partner

This needs to be an option ASAP.  Not having this makes property audits and this step of custom integrations much harder than need be.

JennaW
参加者

Would love this.  We're in the same boat and would also find value in export for in-depth analysis of client data stored in custom fields.

ArielSanchez
メンバー

This would be great. Currently, we have to copy from the page into a spreadsheet, which brings over unwanted action terms (i.e. "View Clone Delete"), etc.

AmyFowler
メンバー

Yes I would like to see this implemented too!

KirstenTange
参加者

IDEA:

We are merging two HubSpot accounts and had the need to compare properties in the two accounts. I came up with this as the easiest way to export properties.  

1. Build a list of just one contact (for simplicity) and export it to Excel with ALL properties. That will give you an Excel sheet with a large number of columns. 
  2. From there it's easy to use the Excel feature to "transpose" columns into rows. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/transpose-rotate-data-from-rows-to-columns-or-vice-versa-34....
  3. Then you have your list of contact properties. 

Giordan
メンバー

Big upvote from me and the Plume team on this one!

Vicky
メンバー | Gold Partner

It would be very helpfull. Actually I need it now. I need to export dpop down oprtions and I don't know how to do it.

acjandler
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Looking for any possible way to export all the properties. Noting this is a 2017 thread... Is there any update on this from the Hubspot team? 

COReilly
投稿者

This is a must for any Admin with a large environment.

TomS
参加者

Same here!

fabiola_vegfund
メンバー

Totally agree on this one! I also need to create a match list with all the contact properties that we already have, where they come from and what they have on it. We're building a custom API integration and doing this manually is a PAIN.

Thanks for adding this to your dev to-do list.

Danagayle
メンバー

This would be such a helpful feature. We are preparing to integrate with NetSuite and I am currently sitting here manually typing Label, Internal Name and Field Type into what looks to be a lenghty spreadsheet.  Exporting would save so much time. Thanks!

jjb868
参加者 | Diamond Partner

I completely agree. Was looking for the answer to this but found out it couldn't be done. 

namujg
メンバー

Yes, HubSpot this is much needed!