HubSpot Ideas

HowardTaylor007

Export Activity Stream Notifications

It would be nice to be able to export all details to an Excel or CSV file with filters so that we can analyze or look at and manipulate the information. If there is a way then can someone please be kind enough to let me know how to do this.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
April 10, 2020 12:35 PM

Hi HubSpot community - we don't currently have plans to enable exporting of activity feed data given that the value of this information decays rather quickly after a few days. We have other properties in contacts, like Recent Sales Email Open or Click date that can help you see if a contact has engaged recently. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

8 Comentarios
Blake
HubSpot Employee

Today there isn't an option to export your stream, but I've seen folks build a view of contacts and use the properties for "Recent Sales Email Clicked Date," "Recent Sales Email Open Date," etc.  and then analyze this information within the contacts view (or export it). It's not exactly the same, but similar info. 

HowardTaylor007
Miembro
This is really frustrating especially that I can only also get history to January 1st, 2016 and need all my information before this. I also want to filter and export the data as required. These feels like a vendor controlling issue as opposed to vendor service.
jimjacketti
Participante
Sort Notifications by # of opens

Would be very nice to be able to sort notifications by # of opens, subject, email address etc.

Also, an export to a .csv file would be great as well.

nick-gat
Participante

Would like to be able to sort activity by date (oldest to newest).

JanaB
Colaborador líder

If it is still an issue for you or someone else is searching for a possibility to export contacts sales activities until this feature is implemented by Hubspot you can use third party solution Import2 Wizard to do it.

You can find a quick overview on how it works in the video here: https://youtu.be/1PNYXeavYac

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
sjudson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi HubSpot community - we don't currently have plans to enable exporting of activity feed data given that the value of this information decays rather quickly after a few days. We have other properties in contacts, like Recent Sales Email Open or Click date that can help you see if a contact has engaged recently. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

ben_cherre
Miembro

We solved this problem in the following manner
Step 1: Use Stitchdata.com to export the data to BigQuery

Step 2: Pull that data into google sheets using BigQuery data connector for Google Sheets

andredeoliveira
Participante

Passing 5 years and hubspot has created nothing native yet or UX friendly, am I right? 

3rd party solutions is not a solution, because our costumers data will be somehow acessbile for them during the process and we belive it is not desired when we are looking for to assicure the GPDR.

Please Hubspot do something.