HubSpot Ideas

SGV

Export Activity Feed???

Has anyone found a way to export the data from their Activity Feed?  I have Sales Pro.

The activity feed contains great, ACTIONABLE REAL-TIME information that I can use to focus my efforts on the right prospects.  I'm the only one here...and there's a lot going on.

As it is, I write the name of the last person I saw on paper...then scroll back and pick up from there again.  I'm sure there's a more efficient way.  Any ideas???

7 Replies
Prrclark
Participant

I too am seeking to the do the same: export the data from their Activity Feed

AJonathan

HubSpot Outlook Extention is a great way to track emails, open click-rate etc. But this data can help in decision making and change uproach on sending these emails which is only possible if we have a way of viewing this data in a dashboard or is available in an exportable format.

MAMAD
Participant

@SGV  I agree, this is actionable data and would be much more beneficail if it's available in either an exportable format or in a dashboard for the executive management to moniter activites enabling them to make decisions/changes where needed.

andredeoliveira
Participant

Hello

I want to share our struggle here. 

Email is one example that we were trying to backup here and already facing limitations, but we need this to all activities types.

We need for Task, Calls, Meeting, Email, Note, at least this:

Who and What is Related (Contacts[e-mail], Deals, Companies and Tickets).
Subjects.
Contents.

We feel vulnerable here, we can not even maintain a local security backup,  on our point of view it is a critical fail.

RSéréna

I too am seeking to the do the same: export the data from their Activity Feed

cmepaiva
Participant

Just bumping this question -- how can we export the data from our Activity Feed?

RodChristen

We need a simple export feature.  I don't need a complex, multi-functional thing, just and export of a ticket/dialogue.