HubSpot Ideas

Devorah-Global

Expire Meeting Links

Hi, 

We send out meeting links for interviews. We want them to expire after lets say 10 days. We currently have people coming back a few months later and booking meetings with our team members.  

We'd love it if we can have a link expire for a specific contact, 10 days after it was sent out.

22 Replies
YongSheng

Hi,

Yes, we need this feature too!

We are sending meeting links to leads within the first hour of signing up.

This is to test their level of urgency and if they are eager enough to go through the trouble and book a meeting slot, we will prioritise them and get on a call. 

Same feature, different use case!

Devorah-Global

Yup, that makes sense. Its a great way to see how interested someone really is. 

I hope we get some more votes... maybe some day Hubspot will implement this.

TwoCharacters

Same here.  I had to pull all my meeting links due to the links getting abused as open invites with no time / amount limits.  This also encouraged and facilitated repeated no-show meetings.  Please create same function as Calendly.  Thank you.  🙂 

MrDorf

Yes, we use meetings to schedule product installations, and we continually have clients reuse the links to ask support questions. Meetings that generate a single use URL would be amazing. 

nikmanzotti

Definitely needed!

CMakhlouf

We're also use meetings to schedule product demonstration, and we continually have prospect reuse the links to ask support questions.

Giu
Participant

Critical Meetings feature: create a single-use URL or add an expiration date. 

gsomadelis

I want to be able to include a meeting link for all newly signed customers where they can access one hour with me for onboarding. I only want this call to be available to the new customer within four weeks of receiving the link in an email. 

Often customers will find this email from way back and book time when we no longer want to offer time to chat. 

I don't want to create a unique link for each customer with a custom date range. I want one meeting link with the setting to "expire x weeks after the user receives the link".

gaga

Agree with post above.

SBrittain

Agreed! Has Hubspot acknowledged and given any indication if this is something they'll add to the backlog?

NNewell

I cannot use this feature with permanent links. Expiring links are essential.

DNichols
Participant

We need this as well. Must have for customer support staff.

tdeascentis
Participant

Yes, would love to have this feature.

APaz7

Esto es supremamente importante!

PHuynh5

another vote! 

hkfreem
Participant

We need this so badly - people constantly book with support when they have not been escallated

PDFB

would love to see this as well!

CWigfall

Would love to have meeting links expire after a set amount of time from being opened. I run into issues too often where someone has an old meeting link and randomly books on my calendar, so I've been having to delete and remake my meeting links on a monthly basis 🙃

BTenPas
Participant

Wouls love to have this as well please!