HubSpot Ideas

JFinestone

Expanded Sales Goals for non-Enterprise users

As a Sales Hub Pro user it's pretty disappointing that I can only set one type of goal (Revenue) for our sales team. As a sales manager not being able to set goals for my team around things like call volume, deal volume, etc. is pretty disappointing based on how much we pay for Hubspot. 

Especially since making the jump to enterprise would be out of the question based on our company size.

Hoping the Hubspot team can bring this into action for your Sales Hub Pro customers. 

Example of what's (NOT) included...

Different subscription tiers have access to different goal measures:

• Sales Hub Starter and Professional has access to only the Revenue goal measure. 
  • Sales Hub Enterprise has access to the Calls logged, Deals created, Meetings booked, Revenue goal measures.
  • Service Hub Enterprise has access to the Average ticket resolution time, Average ticket response time, Tickets closed goal measures.
1 Reply
flowbird
Participant | Diamond Partner

I totally agree. The fundamental tracking of salespeople is the only thing they can control and that is their activities. It is crucial that we can set activity-related goals at least at Pro.  We've moved to HubSpot from Pipedrive and this was a brilliant way to track salespeople and extremely effective. We even publish a calculator on our website! (https://flowbird.co.uk/how-to-use-the-sales-pipeline-calculator/).