HubSpot Ideas

nmacdonald

Exclude internal emails on email analytics page results

I'm looking at our email overview results, https://app.hubspot.com/email/1821116/analyze/overview/emails,  and I see that when set on all email types it also includes internal emails. I was hoping to be able to get an average open and ctr rate for all the MARKETING emails we send in a custom date range and those internal emails are throwing off the results. My idea is to exclude internal emails from these results.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: In Planning
May 27, 2020 08:00 AM

Hi @nmacdonald ,

Thank you for the message and idea. We are looking at this on our side, however as i do not have a date for this yet so i am going to leve this as in planning and update once i have a more concrete idea of timing.

All the best,

Shane

39件のコメント
hhill
メンバー

+1 on this idea. As a workaround for now, we're sending the campaign out to customers and then cloning it and sending to internal people. It's an extra step, but saves the time spent manually crunching numbers and allows internal people to still get emails.

Daniel_13
参加者

+1 on this, would be very helpful

Carly_Farlow
投稿者

I'd love to be a part of the beta of this! My sales team has been bothered about this for years.

RCleeve
メンバー

Yep this would be great, and seems fairly obvious - lots of companies have their staff on their EDMs, and it skews results. Can't be that hard to add a feature to filter them out. 

NHall7
メンバー

We also use HubSpot for both internal and external emails and would like the ability to split these out in reporting so we have meaningful stats.

bstarr1104
メンバー

Hope that we see this soon. It would be very helpful.

Edyta7510
ガイド役

Hi all, it may not be a solution to this problem, but have anyone tried to delete those internal emails? If so, did they also get deleted from the stats? I would be willing to do so to keep the stats clean... 

RM
参加者

Another +1 on this. Frustrating it is taking so long...

BGoosen
投稿者

This needs to be something we can set up for our supervisors, so when they go to look at how an email performed they aren't seeing the same few employees at the top of every single performance report.

DebSchleede
参加者

+1 on this. Any updates? Seems like it has been "In Planning" for some time. Even enabling filters like "Associated Company" would be super helpful so we could exclude our own companies.

LindseyMcCabe
参加者

following this... 

mphelps2
参加者

Agreed this would be a fantastic feature. 

mphenderson
メンバー

+1, we need this as well. Perhaps one way to do this is by filtering out which emails are being analyzed.

Assoc-Sacto
参加者

Is this still in the works? A seed list function would also help. 

Assoc-Sacto
参加者

Being able to have a seed list for internal reviewers would solve this!

REdge8
メンバー

This is an important feature for all the reasons stated.

tmitch_sona
参加者

Adding my name to this as it's something we require and I'd like to be updated once this is possible.

RobC3
メンバー | Platinum Partner

+1 to this. Would be useful for many of our clients

pghmarketer
参加者

Raised in 2018, this feature is 100% STILL NEEDED.  5 years for a feature.