HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Exchange/Outlook integration for contacts and calendar

Sales people use Outlook, period. And because that's what they use, that's where the information should be at. Best way to achieve this would be via Exchange integration so that people would have access to the same information even on their mobile and wouldn't just be dependent on a single plugin.

90 Comentarios
Bryantworks
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Thanks @glencornell, we actually reached out earlier and got in.  Thanks for the followup!

floc
Colaborador
Hi @AndyPitre. I agree sales people use Outlook. However, not many businesses use Exchange with it. Outlook for business can be quite efficient using IMAP and CalDAV sync for Contacts/Calendars so all info is available on mobile, webmail... Would it be possible to extend the integration and not stick to Exchange only?
krispag
Colaborador líder

@floc "However, not many businesses use Exchange with it." Why would you make this ill-informed statement? I strongly encourage you to do a bit of research if you think this is the case. Do tell, exactly what email server do you find more used in an environment where Outlook is the front-end email client?

floc
Colaborador
@krispag. Why I said that? Simply because I made a mistake. I wanted to say not all businesses use Exchange. So I considered it to be a shame to neglect that part... but I got the point. Apologies if I made your hair raised on end.
Oméga
Participante

bonjour a toutes et tous,

impossible de connecter hubspot et un compte exchange (OVH) ... comment faire pour une syncro bidirectionnelle pour les contacts et calendrier, et pouvoir utiliser le compte e-mail exchange comme adresse d'envoi et reception ??

JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi folks,

I’d like to clear up some confusion about the Microsoft Exchange beta.

The Meetings Exchange beta is closed, so no new portals will be enrolled. We noticed a few problems with the feature, so we'd like to improve it to provide the best customer experience possible.

The Exchange Server beta, which connects your Microsoft Exchange inbox to your portal, is open. More information can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/MS-Exchange-Server-Beta-Access/m-p/325204/h...

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

rcampbell
Participante

I see contacts sync was in beta about 3 years ago. Is this about done???

bsm007
Colaborador líder

"We are currently working on a calendar and contact sync for Exchange/Outlook, please feel free to comment and share ideas and examples." this was posted in this thread in 2017 and this is listed at 'planning' -- what is the status after 3 years??

lfischer
Miembro

I look forward to the next update about the potential of using MS Exchange with Meetings. Thanks!

rcampbell
Participante

Considering its been sitting here for Three Years now, I am thinking it is unlikely?

janhein
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Is there any clearity on this feature?

DLongley
Miembro

Hi,

Is there any update on Microsoft exchange calendar integration with Hubspot Meetings? This would be a very useful tool and greatly increase our use of Hubspot.

rcampbell
Participante

Nope no udate... 

APalumbo
Miembro

Is this feature still in the Beta phase?  How do I get my team and I connected to be able to Sync the Exchange calendar with HubSpot?  Very odd that this isn't available yet, I am dismayed to find that HubSpot is essentially unusable for our company without this.

ASadler
Miembro

Can we be add to the exchange calendar sync please?

Portal ID: 8223994

SamMcK
Miembro

Hi there,

Can I be added to the exchange calender sync beta, please? Portial ID: 9477653

Thanks!

Sam

Swiha
Miembro

Please add us to the beta exchange calendar intergration. thanks

KRosenstengel
Miembro

We would like to be added to the open beta once available.

MFall13
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

Is this still in beta? Any update? This is a very necessary integration!

JVishney
Miembro

Exchange has something like a 30% market share--and probably larger in Fortune 5000 companies. 

Ridiculous that Exchange support for Email, Calendar and Tasks are even a discussion point.

It should already be baked in.