HubSpot Ideas

BeccaMoore

Ensure meeting reminder is adjusted when the meeting is cancelled or rescheduled

Currently, if a meeting is booked and the meeting reminder is enabled, the reminder is sent to the contact even if the meeting was cancelled in the user's calendar or rescheduled to a different time. There is no way for a customer to stop or change the meeting reminder, so reminders are being sent out for cancelled meetings or sent with the wrong time for rescheduled meetings. This is confusing to the contact and could cause a lot of trouble with missed meetings if the HubSpot reminder and the meeting itself has a different time set.

It would be great if the meeting reminder could be updated when the meeting itself is changed, or if users had more control over the meeting reminder.

HubSpot Updates
October 02, 2020 11:41 AM

Hi @TemiO - this isn't a feature or setting you can access. It's behavior that happens to alter when/if a reminder (configured here) is sent if an event changes/is canceled.

Re: Ensure meeting reminder is adjusted when the meeting is cancelled or rescheduled - changed to: Delivered
April 09, 2018 11:24 AM

4 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

manzoor
Participant

We are dealing with the same issue and it's frustrating for our Sales team to constantly deal with this. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on when it will get fixed but Hubspot support took my notes. 

TemiO
Participant

Hi @hroberts Product team, 

I noticed that this has been set to delivered, but I am unable to find the feature in the meetings tool. Could you provide clarification on this? 

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @TemiO - this isn't a feature or setting you can access. It's behavior that happens to alter when/if a reminder (configured here) is sent if an event changes/is canceled.