HubSpot Ideas

LaurenRyan

Enroll in HubSpot Sequence from Salesforce

You can enroll contacts/leads in a HubSpot workflow from the HubSpot Visualforce component in Salesforce. However, many of our clients use Sales Hub in addition to Salesforce for sales enablement tools. It would be great for teams that prefer to work out of Salesforce (because they've been using Salesforce for years) if they could enroll contacts & leads in a HubSpot sequence from the Visualforce component. 

One workaround is using workflows to enroll contacts/leads in a Sequence if you have an Enterprise account. But, this takes the customization option out of it for the sales team.

I would love a better way to accomplish this for my teams!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
October 16, 2023 09:27 AM

In Beta
August 21, 2023 12:07 PM

Hi Lauren, the ability to enroll in a Sequence from the visualforce window in Salesforce is going into Public Beta tomorrow. 🙂 We welcome any feedbak on the feature! 

Being Reviewed
March 09, 2023 01:12 PM

H, I’m Winnie the Product Manager on our Strategic Integrations team. 

We're looking to improve the Visualforce window for our Salesforce Integration. Adding Sequences and other Sales Hub tools are on our list to explore. If you're interested in chatting about how we could support your use case, or want to be part of a beta testing group. Please reach out here or through your CSM. 🙂  

3 Replies
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team

H, I’m Winnie the Product Manager on our Strategic Integrations team. 

We're looking to improve the Visualforce window for our Salesforce Integration. Adding Sequences and other Sales Hub tools are on our list to explore. If you're interested in chatting about how we could support your use case, or want to be part of a beta testing group. Please reach out here or through your CSM. 🙂  

WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Lauren, the ability to enroll in a Sequence from the visualforce window in Salesforce is going into Public Beta tomorrow. 🙂 We welcome any feedbak on the feature! 

WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team