HubSpot Ideas

emhall810

Enroll contacts in sequences based on their timezone, and report on activities in their timezone

I know that you can send marketing emails to be delivered based on the recipient's timezone, but why not automated sales emails via sequences? We have prospects scattered across the US and Europe, and it seems like a massive undertaking to set up and manage a bunch of segmented lists just to normalize outreach.

Also, I'm trying to report on my optimal send time for emails via sequences, and realized that there is no way to report on these activities in the contact's timezone. 

Anyone else feel like this might be useful from a process-normalization perspective? 

15 Replies
matty_accelo

HubSpot, please roll out an improvement as per the OP's request. We're having the same exact issue whereby we have thousands of contacts all across the world, we'd like to automate our sales sequences to match their timezones like we can do for our marketing email campaigns. The functionality already exists, just roll it out across your other product - and you're done!

KHensley6

Agreed! We currently have to create different sequences for different time zones which costs us a lot of time and also makes reporting much more difficult on the backend. Would really appreciate if this could be prioritized!

DHermans

I would love this feature allowing me to send any automatic emails, when people are most likely to read them! Hope this will come soon!

RyanVS

Also in the same boat.  Please add this functionality, the workarounds are too cumbersome. 

TheBlacksmith

Would be great to have this

Matte1
Participant

Please

AParabuac
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes please.

MAristizabal

Why allow this on marketing emails and not on sales sequences? We need it as well 😄 Please!

Latha
Participant | Platinum Partner

We need this as well .

E_Seller_Sales

100%, would be great to have a sequence default to the contact timezone.

InfoMap1

We need this as well!

LBristow

Absolutely necessary. I run a global team and this is so maddending to have an account timezone be the dictator for all reports and most functions. We need sequences to run default to the contact timezone. 

Latha
Participant | Platinum Partner

Must needed feature.

mpouliot_raka
Member | Diamond Partner

A cusomer of mine also needs the ability to send emails within a sequence based on contact's timezone. Emails have a higher chance of being engaged with at certain times of the day and having the ability to smart send sequence emails by timezone would allow them to ensure their emails are being sent at the best time possible. Their options at the moment are to:

1. Include the IP time zone contact property as a column in the contacts table to sort contacts in one view by timezone making it easier to select contacts and enroll them into a sequence by timezone. (Recommended)

2. Include the IP time zone contact property when filtering contacts to bulk enroll contacts into a sequence by timezone. This would require making multiple saved views by timezone.

3. Create a sequence for each timezone and organize them in folders by timezone so they don't need to update the timezone every time.

Mackey

Please add time zone feature to sequences. Thank you!