HubSpot Ideas

wearesno

Sequence enrollment on mobile

Hi,

I was interested in pushing the idea of sequences to contacts on mobile. Currently it is a big feature that is lacking from mobile and hurting our ability to respond quickly.

Cheers

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
October 04, 2023 04:01 AM

This is now released to all users.

July 17, 2023 04:57 AM

@LButterfield - apologies for that. Should be fixed now.

In Beta
July 17, 2023 03:58 AM

Mouse_Highlight_Overlay.png

The wait is finally over - Sequences on Mobile is in Private Beta! 

I appreciate that it's been a while and wanted to give everyone here early access.

If you are interested, please submit this Google Form and I'll get you all enrolled 😉

Being Reviewed
April 26, 2023 09:20 AM

Hey everyone - I'm posting with some good news. We are finally bringing Sequences to mobile. This has been a long time coming and I appreciate everyones patience as we worked through this 🙏🏽

On the above note - I would love to connect with anyone here who has thoughts/feedback/ideas on what this would look like on Mobile. My DMs are open and look forward to hearing from you!

Not Currently Planned
April 16, 2020 04:42 AM

Hi Community,

For transparency, I'm updating this idea as 'Not Currently Planned' because we do not expect to work on this in the coming months. This idea however is on the radars of both the Sequences and Mobile teams, and we are in discussion about when we'll be able to plan this into development in the future. We will post here once we have updates, and are actively reviewing a solution.

Best,

Glen

68 Replies
ashrafkamal
Member | Partner

I would also like this option. You got my vote.

michaeljay201
Contributor

This would be a great feature to include on Mobile. Currently, I have to select the first Template in a Sequence, send it, then make a task reminder to enroll the contact in the Sequence when I am back on the desktop version. Workable, but not ideal. Having the ability to enroll contacts in Sequences on Mobile would be a great time/labor reducer. 

nottootoo
Participant

Agree with Michael, My primary initial response to new leads is to sign them up in a sequence. If I'm out for a few days and relying on mobile app only, responding to new leads gets a little complicated. 

MadisonMontague

Yes! This would be extremely helpful to our sales team since we're often on the go. Sequences are one of the best things about Hubspot in my opinion so being able to enroll leads in sequences while on the move would be huge. 

tpgoebel

Yes please! I need to become more efficient responding to leads on the go...

adamn

Upvoted - this is key I think when I am on the road - I already have contacts created from the forms haha but nothing happens after that if it's a Sat night and I don't see the new contact

joelwhall

The more I can do from my phone the better.

CMACE
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes you got my vote too !

PWatson

Is there a way to set up sequences on the HubSpot mobile app?  While traveling, I frequently have responses from contacts that need to be put on a sequence, and don't seem to be able to find that option on the app.  Am I missing something?  If this functionality is not available on the mobile app it is a major disadvantage.

mseibert52

Yes please!

LSM
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes, please! Lots of our clients are asking for this 🙂

Hubspot_tch
Participant

This is not funtional. I just installed the app and a lack of sequences reduces value by 3/4! This is not optional... the point is you use the mobile when travelling,  at dinner,  out with the family.  Sequences are HOW you should be interacting with many contacts all the time.... 

sk0si
Contributor

Especially when I'm commuting I'm thinking about prospects or other people in my network. I have to use that oppurtunity and reach out for them instantly.

Therefore I want to use sequences by Mobile. That's just sales-like - I really don't want to await for that special moment when I'm back at the office or till I can use my Laptop 😉

Hubspot_tch
Participant

MESSAGE TO HUBSPOT: 

Your mobile app looks pretty. It's fast. When I first saw it, I thought, "Yippee, I can finally be productive while on the road!"

But 90% of its value is missing, from my point of view.

Sequences are the workhorse of any sales person in HS. It's one of the things that I tell people about when they ask whether or not they should adopt HS... but since I installed the mob app, I have STOPPED recommending HS. This feature is not nice-to-have from a sales productivity point of view.

As context, I have a bunch of sequences that I use to respond to various "scenarios". I even have "blank" sequences that I can completely customize... but the point of a sequence is that it ensures you follow-up 2 or 3 times BEFORE having to intervene manually. This is a huge productivity booster and I recommend every sales person adopts this way of working with clients. My response rates leapt up when we figured this out.

Hubspot_tch
Participant

This idea seems to be a duplicate: search "Sequence mobile"

MESSAGE TO HUBSPOT: 

Your mobile app looks pretty. It's fast. When I first saw it, I thought, "Yippee, I can finally be productive while on the road!"

But 90% of its value is missing, from my point of view.

Sequences are the workhorse of any sales person in HS. It's one of the things that I tell people about when they ask whether or not they should adopt HS... but since I installed the mob app, I have STOPPED recommending HS. This feature is not nice-to-have from a sales productivity point of view.

As context, I have a bunch of sequences that I use to respond to various "scenarios". I even have "blank" sequences that I can completely customize... but the point of a sequence is that it ensures you follow-up 2 or 3 times BEFORE having to intervene manually. This is a huge productivity booster and I recommend every sales person adopts this way of working with clients. My response rates leapt up when we figured this out.

michaeljay201
Contributor

^^ What @Hubspot_tch said.

Come on, Hubspot. This really needs to be done.

FreddyWindows

It kind of blows my mind that this feature isn't available. It would be insanely beneficial to ours sales team.

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community,

For transparency, I'm updating this idea as 'Not Currently Planned' because we do not expect to work on this in the coming months. This idea however is on the radars of both the Sequences and Mobile teams, and we are in discussion about when we'll be able to plan this into development in the future. We will post here once we have updates, and are actively reviewing a solution.

Best,

Glen

chrisj

I don't see how this isn't a capability already.  

jvonogden

This is a HUGE need. Will this be added by hubspot anytime soon?