HubSpot Ideas

jackielee

Enroll Companies in a Workflow Straight From All Companies List Page

Currently, you are able to go onto the All contacts list > select contacts by clicking off the checkboxes > clicking "more" > and clicking "enroll in workflow". While you can do this for contacts, you CANNOT do this for companies... it would be really beneficial if this feature was consistent between both contacts and companies!

8 Replies
mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Thanks for creating this idea.  I agree. I  would like to be able to do this.

wmeyer
Participant

Without the ability to enroll a company list into a workflow, it creates a lot of extra work, and the need for work arounds in order to get the companies enrolled. Please add this capability.

akille
Participant

This is a great idea - would be very helpful for it to function like contacts. I've had to temporarily edit company workflow trigger criteria to manage the need to bulk enroll.

Quantilope_Mat
Participant

Came across this just recently which makes it unnecessarily hard to do contact segmenatation based on their associated companies.

Common use case would be: List/Mail/create task for all contacts that are associated with a company on the list "Target Accounts EU"

Currently you can work around this by setting a custom property for companies on a list (Bulk Edit). But far from ideal.

Lumen5KJ
Participant

I fully agree that the user experience should be consistent for both contacts and companies when enrolling lists into workflows.

I encountered this limitation recently when I created a company workflow that I wanted to run only against a specific active list. I managed to find a workaround similar to what others have described here, but we shouldn't have to come up with creative ways of doing something that is a fundamentally basic function.

Trevor_Stans

This is a must! There is way too much work involved to use additional workflows or properties to enroll a company. 

fiberpunk
Contributor

Good, but: Please add this for *all* object lists – deals etc.!

BSong
HubSpot Employee

Agreed with Fiberpunk, this should be a feature available with all objects not just contacts