HubSpot Ideas

raphael_kd

Enable web-version of email by default in custom-coded template

I'd like to enable the web-version of an email by default in a custom-coded template. This would streamline the email creation process for my colleagues who don't always remember to switch the toggle hidden beneath the Advanced Settings tab.

I'm familiar with how to enable it manually once an email has been created from reading this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-a-web-version-of-your-marketing-email#:~:text=Enable%20an....

But configuring this beforehand would be a time-saver and headache-reducer for each time we forget!

9 Replies
sentry_steven

I would also love to be able to do this.

JenD
Participant

Ditto! Sometimes we forget to create this during the creation part. Should be something we can control across the portal!

jmorana

This should be something that can be enabled in universal email settings in HubSpot.

MG_Marketing

Agreed. This would be a very nice feature to have.

We have created a "Forward to a Friend" option in each email that relies on the web version being created in order to work.

Would love to eliminate the manual step.

KindraWP
Participant

Agreed, it would be so helpful. 

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

I've seen something similar asked a few times - I'd be down for this functionality. Or being able to do so after it's sent. 

GRoy3
Participant

Please Hubspot Devs, make this come to life. It feels like an easy one with no negative consequences and it would help us greatly!

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

This has been a frequent request, would love to see this happen

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

This is a request from a client as well.