HubSpot Ideas

kagillespie

Email Preferences Pages for Multiple Domains

It would be very useful if Enterprise customers that are hosting multiple domains could have more than one active email preferences page. If the domains are completely unrelated and a contact is subscribed to one domain, why do they have to see all active email types from the portal? Why not just one domain?

88 Replies
taszal

We have the same problem in our company.

It would be nice to heve this feature. Recently we've got an email from one if our subscribers. He was shocked when he saw in how many subscribtions list he has been automaticly added.
In the consequence he unsubscribed from all of them.

PierreBee
Member | Partner

A Must have ! Expecially with Branding Domains on Hubspot Enterprise...

twatson
Participant

Yes, we need this too. Hubspot, if you are reading, please do this.

Nerina

Just to echo the many requests to enable multiple templates set up for communication preferences and unsubscribe pages. This is really needed with GDPR in place. I have three brands in my Enterprise accounts.

Please expedite this as soon as you can. thank you!

parixitnaik

Super important feature.. Can't believe it doesn't exist yet!!! 😮

piercleo
Participant

yes please

ChandlerW
Participant

Would love to hear an update on this one.

SmartlyGreg
Participant

Updates yet?

RachelCB

This is really important at our end - any word on updates?

linhfelix
Participant

yes please

TracyWarner05

I would love to tie the unsub link to one email subscription type (have a seperate unsub page for each subscriptiong type). Now, when a user clicks the unsub link on an email, it unsubs them from ALL communication and I don't want them to have a to go through a manage preferences list that doesn't apply to them. 

rogerlee

Voting for this as well. We have European and American divisions and need this in multiple languages. Any workarounds for this?!?

YSaito

I voted now.

This feature request was created Feb 21, 2017 and seems still open.

I can't understand why laying off this feature request so long.

LK638
Contributor

Is there any updates - it looks like this has been planned for a while now

dabroncos
Contributor

Nice idea - however...

Is this going to be available for Professional?  We are spending about $1,000 per month but have less features in cases like this than ActiveCampaign (which I know they have this feature because I have an account with them too and recently switched to Hubspot) which is only $150/mo for my number of contacts.

I have multiple sub-brand domains that need unique subscription pages and subscriptions.  If I don't get this, the other sites will see subscriptions they are not supposed to.  Big problem!

JenD
Participant

I reached out to HubSpot and it's part of their new Business Unit feature they will rolling out. This will be a rebranding of the Brand Domains. It's an added cost of $700 month! Our current manage preferences page is ridiculous! We can't omit subscription types as our portal is part of a university with many departments who serve specific audiences and as new departments get added to HubSpot to manage their email marketing, more types are added. Some of our subscription types are internal for staff and faculty. Currently, when a contact clicks the link in the footer of an email not only is the list of subscription types overwhelming but offers the opportunity for contacts to subscribe to these internal lists that has zero to do with them. These subscription types should be targeted for the audience it is intended. Not a catch-all. If I navigated to our manage preferences page, I would globally opt out. The list is too long and there is no grouping by department. I hope HubSpot will reconsider the additional fee and add this as a much-needed feature in Enterprise! 

AndréU
Participant | Gold Partner

Our clients need this feature. I guess that's a requirement for many multibrand companies.

MZanfardino

Really a must-have, if you use Business Units with separate domains and branding!

AVChrista
Contributor | Elite Partner

While the Beta rollout of Business Units is great, it still doesn't address needing separate system pages for separate domains. Like many of the people that have commented on this thread, we have a client that has two separate domains under one HubSpot account. Yet they have to share the same error pages and system pages? That does not make sense at all as they are two separate companies that don't operate together...sending a contact to the "primary" system subscription page will be confusing.

AndréU
Participant | Gold Partner

I fully agree with AVChrista and would like to add: Especially for customers who pay around USD 1'000.-/month to HubSpot for the so-called Business Unit since day one, it's strange that they cannot fully divide their properties. For us, that means that we will ask a developer to create a customized subscription page and tell our client that this has to be paid only because HubSpot rolled out a "half-baked" product.