HubSpot Ideas

kagillespie

Email Preferences Pages for Multiple Domains

It would be very useful if Enterprise customers that are hosting multiple domains could have more than one active email preferences page. If the domains are completely unrelated and a contact is subscribed to one domain, why do they have to see all active email types from the portal? Why not just one domain?

88 Kommentare
melanie__
Mitglied

Hi,

I'm trying to allocate different subscription types to different subscription preference pages, specifically for Benelux market. Just translating the current subscription types is not sufficient. It would be great to see this within one of the next updates. 

Rbanga
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of a customer.

The Use-case:  the have an enterprise portal with different domains handling different brands. Each brand has its own subscription type and the brands also compete against each other in the market. The customer cannot have an email preference page showing all the different brand subscription types. 

Rbanga
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of a customer.

The Use-case:  the have an enterprise portal with different domains handling different brands. Each brand has its own subscription type and the brands also compete against each other in the market. The customer cannot have an email preference page showing all the different brand subscription types. 

marobinson
Mitglied

It only makes sense that if you have multiple branded emails you should have multiple branded email preference pages. This is a big gap. Please add this add soon as you can. It needs to work like the error page branding. 

mkunhardt
Mitglied

Hi,

we run two Brands on two domains in the enterprise version and as for now its impossible to have seperate system settings for the different brands.  e.g. double optin mails, system error pages, email preferences can only be set once. This keeps us from really using a big deal of hubspot features running a second brand.

Please hurry up developing on a solution.

Magnus

lallen
Teilnehmer/-in

We have two brand domains and would love for this feature to be enabled in the future, as well. 

MathildeLP
Mitglied

Extremeley important for us to have this also!

JoeDavies
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

any update on where this is at? This isn't just a useful to have, but an essential to have in the case of many clients!

tcirgenski
Mitglied

I agree, we have a top domain and a sub-domain and various blogs. So we have a list of about 10 different things they can unsubscribe from. A lot may not be relevant to them, especially the new contacts that are NOT associated with the top domain. 

eoswald
Teilnehmer/-in

This definitely is needed for users with multiple brand domains.

I have two domains connected to my account.

right now if I send an email from xyz.com all the links and branding are xyz.com (except the reformatted tracking links but that is a differnet issue) and the contact clicks unsubscribe they are directed to abc.com to unsubscribe with is a disjointed user experience.

Jonnydk
Stratege/Strategin

We would love to have this as well which will allow us to manage email subscriptions per business unit. 

richardstrange
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Hi, faced with this challenge for a client, the tech team at deeply digital has created a technical workaround. It's complicated so please feel free to contact me.

Mireille
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Richard

Interested to hear about the technical workaround you have come up with. 
Thanks, Mireille

primepointre
Mitglied

Agreed.  This makes different brand domains' emails difficult and extremely confusing to customers.

primepointre
Mitglied

Agree.  Without this, multile brand domains' emails will get very confusing to customers.

tomlake
Teilnehmer/-in

We also have multiple brands with different subscription types and branding requirements. We are struggling to use one contact preference centre.

bendemers2019
Mitglied

1000% agree! This would be a wonderful idea to implement in the enterprise portal as it would allow companies with multiple brands to scale well without having to purchase a separate Hubspot portal for each brand. 

nicolasmt
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be awesome!

Jaqueline
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

We also have this issue and need a solution for it. 5 different brands with different email types in one account. Would be nice to have a feature like the one for the system pages that can be assigned per domain/brand

MarkoMan
Mitglied

Yes! a 1000 times, yes!