Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Enable to use multiple template for subscription pages

Currently, we can only use 1 template for subscription update page. 

We use 1 email address for multiple email type and I do not think our contacts are aware of that. 

Therefore, I assume that when contact click on the link, they may get surprized with multiple selection for email types that they can subscribe. 

It would be nice if we can use separate email template based on different email type. 

For example. 

Email type A use Template A for subscription update page

Email type B use Template B for subscription update page

HubSpot updates
22 Comentarios
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
Estado actualizado a: In Planning

Tracy127
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this is very important to us, as well. Some email types are only open to certain people. We do not want people to be able to opt-in to an email type that is not relevant to them. We'd like the subscription page to be customizable based on user. Thanks!

bastienmeaux
Asesor destacado

I agree ! That would be nice to have this feature. Very important for us too!

mzebib68
Occasional Contributor

this is also important when manage several brands for  unique company.

mattgeller
Regular Contributor

Extremely important for us to have this. We have 5 separate, unrelated brands at the moment and having users see one preferences page isn't a good experience.

Harry-T
Asesor destacado

Extremeley important for us to have this also! We currently have 3 separate, unrelated brands and it's bad UX for contacts who are only subscribed to 1 brand, but may not have heard about the other brand.

Also, we plan on having brands in new countries, some will be GDPR and some will not. Different rules will apply and we need the flexibility to maximise UX across all brands. 

Rachael
Occasional Contributor

Had the same issue here! We have subscription types that we want to keep separate, but primarily separate our B2B and B2C subscription types. Hope to see this feature in the near future! Below was my original inquiry for further reference:

We have eight email subscription types, four B2B and four B2C. As Hubspot will only allow for one email preferences page it has sometimes become a little confusing to users to see additional categories that are irrelevant and not beneficial for us to have B2C contacts opting into B2B categories and vice-versa. I opened a Hubspot support ticket and was informed while this was not currently a Hubspot feature a developer could separate them into two separate pages using Javascript. 

cjcrittenden
Occasional Contributor

We definitely need this. We use Hubspot for both prospect and customer communication. Those two audiences receive different email types. This would be very beneficial for us.

StephanieM
Asesor destacado

We have this issue as well. We have 5, soon to be 6, different companies using the same instance of HubSpot and it is confusing to our customers to see a subscription preferences page that contains subscriptions types they cannot subscribe too. Having the ability to select a subscription preference page based on domain would be extremely helpful and provide a much better user experience.

BusterPike
Occasional Contributor

On a HubSpot Enterprise account, we've got two sites, different brands. 

We're considering doing the following:

Adding Smart Blocks to the subscription templates to at least get the branding correct for each brand. This would solve the look and feel issue.

Anyone had success in hiding some of the susbcription types that are not relevant to the visiting user? E.g. User from Brand B only sees brand B subscriptions - The Brand A subscriptions would be hidden?