HubSpot Ideas

danieldirks

Enable to calculate duplicates more often

We just migrated thousands of companies and contacts, but we can't use the functionality 'Merge duplicates' yet since the next calculation will happen way too far in the future. It would be great to be able to trigger the calculation more often (manually).

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
July 20, 2023 07:59 AM

Hi everyone, we're excited to announce that daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies are now LIVE for professional and enterprise tiers on all hubs! No opt-in necessary, you should see the daily refresh in your account.

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
June 21, 2023 09:36 AM

We are excited to share daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies are now available in Public Beta for Professional tiers on all hubs. Super admins can opt into the Beta through the steps here.

19 Kommentare
gmcarthur
Mitglied

I think it would be of great value to HubSpot's onboarding team if the dedeuplicatoin features could be trigered manually, especially during early days for new users of HubSpot.

maxfriedman
Mitglied

It's actually crazy to me that this doesn't exist. I have to wait over two weeks for something that occurs daily for our team. The suggestion for the HubSpot support team to initiate this is a good one, but ideally I'd be able to do this myself.

AlexVerrills
Mitglied

This is certainly a feature you would think would be a no-brainer. I'm sure it will come soon and I look forward to seeing it when it does!

markusla
Mitglied

If it's a very resource heavy process, (which I guess is the reason it's not done every night), I would really like to have the option to manually trigger the job once per day or at least once per week. 
And with an additional option to contact support to get them to execute a recalculation. 

CVillegasHak
Teilnehmer/-in

Yeah i'm in the same boat, at least add the option to submit an override recalculation request. In our initial onboarding our Marketing team wasn't made aware of some of the import criteria. Along the way a large series of dupes and clean up was needed and all responses pointed to the API to do the cleanup, well you can't merge companies with the API as the endpoint is locked down. Workflows aren't helpful because they're not dynamic and rely solely on manual entry (you can't compare within workflows) so you've kind of forced the customer base to just wait what can be a month with dirty data. 

mollycover
Mitglied

Our team would like to be able to process duplicates daily, if possible. Waiting for two weeks limits our ability to clean up data and reach out to our contacts well.

LBurton
Mitglied

Waiting two weeks slows us down, ideally we would like to be able to run this manually - We upload thousands of leads weekly. 

MGuerra4
Mitglied

Agreed. We're trying to get our account set up and need to get companies merged asap. Our merge just ran a few days ago, now we have to wait 2 weeks to keep this process going. It's very frusterating that we can't get the Support team to manually push a recalculation if the settings can't be changed.

BCox1
Mitglied

I agree, every other CRM on the market will allow you to de-dup manually at any date in time.  This is something that needs to change.  Also this feature should be available to all paid users no matter the level.  REALLY!!!!

MBHeffernan
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree that it would be great to be able to trigger this "calculating duplicates" manually when you need it!  HubSpot-can you reply and advise if this is being considered?

fizzyA
Mitglied

Two years later and this feature still is not a thing, wow!

Daniel_13
Teilnehmer/-in

Two years later and this feature still is not a thing, wow!

Welcome to the Hubspot community ideas forum! Where the features make sense but the points don't matter.

Sarcasm aside, +1 for this feature request. Even a once a week manual request would be more helpful

NicoleJ
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

+1

Levi
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

👍

jbuice
Mitglied

We really need this feature.  It doesn't seem like it would be a difficult feature to add

ZZavoral
Teilnehmer/-in

YES PLEASE!

CGrimes
Mitglied

Definitely needed!  It's so frustrating that I can't clean up my data!  We have tons of leads automatically coming in and therefore can easily have more than 2,000 duplicates every two weeks, but that's all I get to see and then I have to wait...  It's a never ending process of trying to catch-up so we have correct data. 😠
It is crazy that they want us to pay for Operations Hub Professional so we don't have to manually merge one by one but we STILL only get 2,000 every two weeks...

I'm going to check out the external apps but I'm not too happy about having to pay for an additional app for something that should be a standard function of HubSpot.  If anyone knows of a solution, I'd love to hear about it!

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
cjankowski
HubSpot-Produktteam

We are excited to share daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies are now available in Public Beta for Professional tiers on all hubs. Super admins can opt into the Beta through the steps here.

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
pashah
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone, we're excited to announce that daily AI-powered duplicate checks for contacts and companies are now LIVE for professional and enterprise tiers on all hubs! No opt-in necessary, you should see the daily refresh in your account.