HubSpot Ideas

Jancis

Enable the feature to edit chatbot automate error message

Was refer by the support team to leave my request here.

The Facebook Messenger bot trigger an automatic reply "I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Try again?" when the user tried to enter an open response that is disabled in the chatflow question.

There is currently nowhere to change the automated that error message - at times it doesn't make sense to the chat flow which doesn't reflect well on our brand and chat with our customers. 

I hope soon there will be this feature to let us set the logic and adjust the error message accordingly. 

thanks

Jancis

6 Replies
JanJordaan
Contributor

I would also like to have more control over this. A lot of our users type in responses that trigger this message.

KStrydom
Contributor

Also really interested in this!!

MGonzales2
Participant

Amen to this idea! I would be great to have an error option box for each message. Because as mentioned, "I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Try again?" doesn't fit with each scenario.

JTorreon5

Same. Tried using this feature for a month and it didn't work on our end. I hope there are options to edit the auto reply of "I didn't get that", our clients were complaining

ILim
HubSpot Employee

Yes please! This would indeed be very useful

KLiu4

I think this is affecting our brand image. I hope the team can provide a solution ASAP or else it doesn't make sense for us to connect Messenger to Hubspot.