HubSpot Ideas

decunningham

Enable the creation of revenue goals by pipeline

Currently, goals are defined by sales person.  I would like a way to define goals by pipeline, so that in reports I can show how a pipeline is performing vs. the revenue goal for that pipeline.  

5 Replies
daisysb94

I love the goals functionality in Hubspot. However I think what could really make it even better is the following:

Smiley Happy Different goals for different pipeline

&

Smiley Happy Option to have goals for the team as a whole, rather than by individual

Example:

Currently, you can create revenue goals, but these are for each user. It would be great to have an overall revenue goal for the team. And what could be cool is almost like a 'race to the finish line' custom report to show which user is contributing the most to the revenue goal.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @daisysb94 - we already have two open ideas for those things:

I'm going to merge this in with one of those and encourage you to upvote the other.

JHigdon

Despite the fact that Hubspot knowledgebase documentation indicates the possibility for creating goals at the pipeline level, goal creation forces you to select a user. It would be super helpful if you could just select the pipeline and leave it at that. 

Mahr

Having the ability to see (and set) the goals by pipeline is an essential part of the motivation. So it would be a very rewarding feature in many senses of the word.

GCoutts

I agree. Can we not set goals by pipeline??