HubSpot Ideas

platform9mktg

Enable search for deleted contacts & companies

Hubspot enables you to look through deleted contacts and recover them manually, but if you delete a large number (say 100K which we just did) trying to find one or two is difficult. 

If we could search using emails (i.e., the same way you can search elsewhere in Hubspot) that would help make recovery easier and mean we do not need to reach out to Hubspot support (who has search in the back end).

17 Comentarios
Eleven11
Colaborador líder

Definitely a missing feature. HubSpot is great about offering search everywhere. There's no reason why this should have a a seach box just like the contacts view. 

SustainableBus
Miembro

Definitely need the ability to search for a contact please in restore contacts.  

christine2020
Miembro

totally need this!

christine2020
Miembro

Even if we could sort the list of deleted contacts by email address, that would help  alot

rmagness
Participante

was just trying to do this.  So need it.

LocalJobNetwork
Participante

This is a MUST if you bulk delete contacts but then someone requests that a specific contact gets restored. Too hard to dig through hundreds of pages to find them

Jbrewster
Participante

I see this request is a year old. Commenting to get more attention to this post. 

air23
Participante

I need this feature as well. Can't look through 10k deleted records to restore just one

RachelDME
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Yes please, its so time consuming to look through the full list, when you are able to remember part of the name or email address a search box would cut down the manual part of this so much.

mhandford
Miembro

I agree. Without search/filter, it's so time consuming trying to find individual contacts to restore.

lgil
HubSpot Employee

Hi team! 

I invite you guys to upvote this idea I submitted for a customer 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-a-search-box-number-of-page-at-the-bottom-and-a-e...

kkbockin
Participante

Extremely necessary!!

KatieSoehngen
Miembro

As a super admin this would make life so much easier!! Absolutely necessary. 

Dyadic
Miembro

Up...  this is an essential feature, exists in SFDC.

eclecticv
Miembro

This is essential. How does Hubspot expect us to find the needle in the haystack?

MDaoust
Miembro

This is a feature that imo should be a must have..

NLangton
Miembro

I don't understand how this is still not a feature.

Hubspot support just told me to use Ctrl-f to find missing records - I have nearly 150,000 recently deleted records, and at a maximum of 100 records per page I'm going to need to repeat that search nearly 1,500 times. 

Of all the reasons we've been considering moving away from hubspot this is up there.

/rant